Chapter 14: Attractive Taste

Su Ce and Tan Tu silently stared at each other. Tan Tu looked at his sweetheart’s face and was very satisfied, while Su Ce didn’t know what to say.

“Ah,” Tan Tu suddenly remembered, “Ah Ce, you should sleep for a while.”

After that, he rolled the hide on the ground, folded it into a small bed then carefully pushed Su Ce down the hide.

Su Ce didn’t think after lying down like this, he really felt tired, “Then you...”

Tan Tu smiled brightly. “I’ll get you something to eat!” Then he jumped out of the window.

The hide underneath was a bit hard. Although the epidermis had been washed, it still stung. Su Ce glanced at the back of Tan Tu’s departure and changed into the ‘best fabric’ of the tribe. It felt silky and was comfortable to wear.

Because the food and intensive here are very hard, Su Ce thought he would not be used to it. But from the softness of the clothes perspective, at least there is no need to worry.

After thinking, Su Ce stood up and looked down the window. The big guy below was running around and moving everything to the open space outside. He even set up a bracket and tied it with ropes.

It’s because of the sake of busyness... he’ll just watched it quietly for a while, Su Ce thought.

Then he turned around, laid a bath towel over the hide, lay down and closed his eyes.

He needs to take this time to sort out his thoughts.

Su Ce was awakened by the smell of broth. It’s wonderful to have a clear vision after you open your eyes. But not used to it, Su Ce reached out and touched it, but it was empty.

Now he’s in another world...

Because it’s not an open-air accommodation, it almost gave him the illusion of returning home, but it’s not.

Holding up one arm, Su Ce sat up. Judging by the light outside, it was already about afternoon, perhaps close to evening.

......What about Tan Tu?

With a sigh of relief, Su Ce walked to the window—not much a window, it’s actually similar to a balcony but no extension. The model is similar to a Fench window but about half a person higher.

The smell of meat came from below. On the stand where Tan Tu was before, there’s a pot with a diameter of one meter. Inside was rolling green and white. Tan Tu stood beside the pot, holding a wooden spoon to stir inside.

Su Ce stepped down the stairs.... Although it was the ‘stairs’, there’s actually no stairs.

Tan Tu is a bachelor. Females who aren’t partners doesn’t go to a male’s house, so his house doesn’t need stairs at all—powerful males can jump up and down at a distance of several meters.

But Su Ce couldn’t.

After a moment of silence, Su Ce came to the window and sat there watching Tan Tu busy and looking at the other things he was moving out.

In addition to the big pot, some fresh bones piled on the other side are freshly peeled and not yet cleaned.

The open space in front was originally a vacant lot of YiMaPingChuan*, but suddenly there was a fence over two meters high. It was also newly made and tightly tied with ropes, looking very solid.

*YīMǎPíngChuān— flat land one could gallop straight across (idiom); wide expanse of flat country.

Tan Tu was fearing of being unsafe... Su Ce’s gaze returned to the big Orc.