Chapter 22: Su Ce's Illness

Su Ce woke up. When he opened his eyes, he saw Tan Tu’s closed one. The man held the back of his hand, the temperature of his(SC) palm was extremely hot.

Stiff outline, rough features, handsome appearance... All this time, Su Ce found that he hadn’t carefully looked at Tan Tu

Very handsome...

On Earth, should it be called a "model"? It should be popular among girls. As a man himself, Su Ce felt he shouldn’t be having good feelings for him—based on every man’s self-esteem. But he felt warm.

He didn’t know how long he stayed here. Su Ce was still resting on Tan Tu’s thigh. He moved carefully but still awakened the male Orc.

Tan Tu looked at Su Ce and asked worriedly, “Ah Ce, you... Is there anything uncomfortable?”

Su Ce shook his head, “I’m okay.” He propped up his arm and sat beside him(TT). He found that it was different from the stabbing pain before he fainted. Now he had no discomfort at all.

Tan Tu frowned. “I asked Ka Mai to check you. He said it was fine, but I still don’t feel at ease.”

Su Ce tried to move his fingers. Well, it’s still flexible

“Ka Mai?”

Tan Tu replied, “Ka Mai is a witch doctor. He said it was okay. It’s usually okay...”

Su Ce nodded. “Then don’t worry about me. I’m fine now.”

Tan Tu scratched his head. He couldn’t think of anything else, so he said, “In the future, if Ah Ce has any discomfort, please tell me immediately.” With that, he carefully leaned over to hug Su Ce’s shoulder and whispered, “Ah Ce scared me today...”

Su Ce looked and patted him on the back, “...I’m sorry, I will...I will tell you.”

Tan Tu nodded happily. “That’s good!”

Perhaps the atmosphere was too warm and too soft to care, Su Ce and Tan Tu kept such a half embracing state and didn’t avoid. Tan Tu also didn’t notice this at all. He just held with excitement and didn’t react until the atmosphere became quiet. He saw his sweetheart leaning on him obediently. Even if he was a little silly in pursuing his partner at times, he knew this was a rare opportunity. He can’t let it go.

After a while, Su Ce pushed Tan Tu away. He lowered his head, his ears a little red.

Tan Tu looked at his hands and felt a bit lost, but immediately remembered another thing, “Ah Ce, are you hungry? The food has been cooked. I’ll bring it to you now.”

Before Su Ce could reply, he immediately jumped out of the window and came back quickly. He had a large bowl of meat and soup with a spoon in his hand.

Su Ce took it naturally. He took a few mouthfuls then drank some soup and waited until the cramp in his stomach eased before he asked, “Tan Tu, how long have I slept?”

Tan Tu thought, “More than one day."

No wonder he’s so hungry...

Su Ce looked at his arm and thought of the tingling feeling before, a little puzzled. It’s undoubtedly always been fine. The sun isn’t too hot... Is shouldn’t be heatstroke ah... Is it because he’s too tired the other day? Or is it an acclimatization? Either way, there should be no pain in his whole body.

After thinking for a while, he couldn’t think of results. At this time, Tan Tu spoke again, “Ah Ce don’t be dazed. Eat your meal first.”

He was already fed up watching Ah Ce in a coma and him(TT) being at a loss. If it weren’t for Ka Mai being the best witch doctor, he would have gone mad if he(KM) hadn’t said that Ah Ce really was fine!