Chapter 37: Tan Tu's Grievances

Generally speaking, if everyone suffered the same, it’s probably just to pour out bitter water to each other. But if most people are miserable but there is a person who’s happy… then, this person will be “miserable”.

Men’s jealousy is actually a kind of unspeakable thing… On this planet of orcs, it is the same as replacing it with “male”.

Therefore, after the female of Tan Tu’s family not only didn’t get hooked by the female star but also took Tan Tu back home, prepared better meals than usual, and even brought him dry food. The neglected males could not help but “pin” their burning eyes on Tan Tu.

And when male #4 and male #5 found where the dry food was, the males boiled.

Tan Tu hasn’t responded yet. Before he could cover Ah Ce’s love food, a huge black shadow immediately appeared in front of him—from the two radical males, #4 and #5.

Next, there was a dark oppressive crowd who rushed like locusts.

Yes, Tan Tu is indeed one of the strongest warriors in the tribe. However, no matter how strong a warrior is, he can’t match the sea tactics…

Soon, Tan Tu was pinned down and struggled desperately to no avail.

The fur bag around his waist was pulled down relentlessly. Tan Tu looked vainly at his cake and his salty and fragrant dried meat. He stretched his hand hard, but he could only watch them getting farther and farther away, torn into countless pieces…

More than a dozen pancakes and two pieces of dried meat, while the males—about twenty people besides Tan Tu—shared half of the cakes and a small piece of dried meat with great spirit. They chewed it up in Tan Tu’s face and made a purposeful sound.

Tan Tu felt for the first time how terrible the grievances of the masses was, but what made him even more depressed was that he didn’t get to eat anything that Ah Ce had made for him…

When the pressure on him finally disappeared, all the food was wiped out. He touched his stomach… Fortunately, he ate two more pots at noon and wasn’t hungry for the time being.

But perhaps it was because Tan Tu was deflated that he lost his temper. The spirits of the males obviously improved. Only the paired #4 and #5 came over and patted Tan Tu’s shoulder sympathetically, indicating that they were not so sincere in comfort.

Tan Tu depressingly said: “Ka Li, Wei Duo, you two were not thrown away by the female, why should you also grab my stuff?”

Ka Li—male #4 coughed and said: “We’ve heard that…”

Wei Duo—male #5 smiled, showing his white tooth and said: “Your female has good cooking skill!”