Chapter 27: Ceremony

The thing to do is actually very simple, just write the names of two people on a stone then the Patriarch personally throws it into the Forbidden Grounds. Because all the people will go to that place after death, it is said that the stone with the partner’s name will be thrown into it. After both partners die, it will lead their souls and keep them company forever.

In the tradition of the Orc world, this is something similar to a marriage certificate... it just represents not only the responsibility, but also the tie between two people.

Compared with the practice of divorce in modern society, the relatively simple beast people take this stone very seriously.

Sa Ta took out a special kind of grass juice and asked Tan Tu and Su Ce to dip them in with feather pens and write their names on the stones respectively.

Tan Tu couldn’t wait, he wrote down first, while Su Ce, after recalling the writing style of this text, also held a very devout attitude and engraved the beginning of his future life on this stone.

Sa Ta smiled and patted Tan Tu’s shoulder, “Okay!”

Tan Tu’s smile couldn’t be suppressed.

For a moment, Su Ce’s heart seemed to be missing something, but it was soon filled.

Sa Ta finally said, “Come to the altar on time this evening, and I will preside over the ceremony for you!”

After going back, Su Ce could hardly recognize the original shape of Tan Tu’s house. In addition to the kitchen, the wooden house that existed there was already been torn down and replaced by a bigger house with two floors, but the area is probably more than twice as large—the land needed was harvested from logging, and the wood obtained was used to build houses. The lower floor is divided into four rooms and a lobby, while the upper floor is divided into two rooms, which no longer hollowed out. All four sides are installed with ‘wood walls’. The doors separating the two rooms can be inserted and looked tight. The thick hide inside is more fluffy and softer than before, and it feels even more smooth when touched. There were several small, equally thick pieces of hide outside, as well as tables and stools. The stairs were made wide enough for Tan Tu’s prototype to jump up and down. There are also tables and stools on the bottom floor and nothing else.

Su Ce looked back at Tan Tu, and the latter smiled at him, “I asked them to do it. Ah Ce, do you like it?”

Nodding his head, Su Ce said, “I like it.”

However, males really build houses quickly...as easy as eating and drinking. The male figures have long since disappeared, Su Ce was a little puzzled, “What about them?”

Tan Tu walked Su Ce into the kitchen, warmed up the soup, saying, “They are the HaGe’s I invited, my brothers, the people who prepared the food for the ceremony are hunting now.”

...That is...to prepare a banquet for the wedding?

Su Ce looked at him, “Is there enough time?”

Tan Tu carefully pressed Su Ce’s shoulder and smiled, “Don’t worry Ah Ce. They are really good... well, before evening, it’s enough.” He murmured, “I will go too if they invite me in the future anyway!”

Su Ce’s expression softened, “I can also help in the future.”

Hearing this, Tan Tu was even happier. Ah Ce had the consciousness to undertake everything with himself...it’s great.

The afternoon passed slowly and quickly. Tan Tu took this time to find La Ya and took back a new set of red silk fabric from the teasing eyes of the other party. Although he had already bought several sets, Ah Ce should wore newer one at the wedding ceremony. Moreover, he never gave too much clothes to Ah Ce.