Chapter 41: Rui Ensi's Visit

The next day, an unexpected visitor came to their home.

Rui Ensi.

He came just after Tan Tu and Su Ce got up. Because of excessive work last night, Su Ce’s waist was a bit weak… This was the first time. Even on their wedding night Tan Tu had never been so fierce.

Rui Ensi, of course, didn’t come by himself. He came outside the symbolic fenced yard with the twins and Mo La beside him.

Mo La wasn’t followed by anyone beside him. All his escorts in this day were all driven away so as not to disturb his time with the idol.

Su Ce came out of the kitchen. On the table was pickled crisp white radishes with sour and spicy flavor. He tasted one and made it successfully.

In addition, there are three pots of white boiled meat and two large bowls of vegetable soup on the table which can reduce the greasy taste of eating meat all year round.

When Su Ce saw the guests coming, he called out, “Please come in!”

Rui Ensi came in with several people around him and sat down on a wooden stool in the yard.

“If you don’t mind, you can have breakfast together,” Su Ce said.

The twins were delighted. They haven’t eaten anything Su Ce made since how long—after all, Su Ce is married, they can’t always come disturb his life.

Rui Ensi and Mo La looked at each other. Mo La smiled and replied, “Then I won’t insist.”

Rui Ensi also responded, “Thank you for your hospitality.”

The twins were gleeful as they shouted, “Brother Ah Ce’s foods are the best!”

As a matter of fact, Rui Ensi was also curious about the married female. He was different from other females. When he sees himself, his eyes were completely devoid of the admiration of other females. It feels...typical. As if he was just an ordinary person. What’s the difference between his attitude and that of several other people? If you have to say the difference, it may be a little strange? After all, they haven’t formally known each other. If other factors are ignored, this performance is actually just.

This is the first time he has seen such a female apart from Ka Mai. However, he was still different from Ka Mai whom was the object of his love at first sight.

Several people took their seats in front of the table while Tan Tu had been tense and on guard since he saw Rui Ensi.

He knew this guy must have heard that he had picked Ah Ce back, so he specially came to see how Ah Ce was doing… Damn, how could he be bad to Ah Ce!

Tan Tu stood up and went into the kitchen to help Su Ce get the bowls.

Su Ce looked back at him then at Rui Ensi. Remembering what Mo La had said, he shook his head gently. Tan Tu is really…

Rui Ensi was very polite. He is different from other careless males, and always feels calm… Seriously, he really doesn’t see that he likes to fight with males.

Because there were three more guests, Su Ce cooked another pot of meat. Unexpectedly and understandably, as a female, Rui Ensi’s appetite was no less than that of Tan Tu. That’s probably what all powerful orcs have in common?

After the meal, Rui Ensi suddenly looked at Tan Tu and smiled. “Let’s have a fight.”

Is it coming? This is Tan Tu’s idea thus he will never give up!

Su Ce looked at the two and sighed softly.

Indeed, Rui Ensi is not a person who can infer from appearances…