9

Leo grumbled, inhaling the smoke from his cigarette

Leo grumbled, inhaling the smoke from his cigarette. ​

It was too early for this shit.

He was currently sitting on his balcony, awaiting the arrival of Damien.

Their cousin was not liked by any of the boys due to the fact that wherever Damien went, trouble seemed to follow, and that was something they wanted to keep their Charlie far away from.

Damien spent most of his days at clubs, where he attended business, business Leo had no desire to hear about or getting involved with. The same for his siblings.

Damien often only contacted them whenever he chose to leech off of their and their father's money to feed his extravagant lifestyle, many times requesting more due to bad choices made in investments or impulsive buys.

To put it plainly, their twenty-four-year-old cousin was an asshole, and by god, he knew it too.

Soon, Leo's thoughts were interrupted by his balcony door, swinging open to reveal a suit clad idiot.

Leo turned to see his smirking cousin, giving him an unimpressed look.

"Leo, my man, how have you been?" Damien smirked mischievously, walking over to the older boy and attempted to give him a 'bro' hug. He failed miserably as Leo shoved him off effortlessly.

Damien cleared his throat in embarrassment.

"Why are you here?" Leo grumbled already with boredom, clearly not wanting to beat around the bush as he narrowed his eyes at Damien, wishing the cousin would evaporate.

"You know why I'm here." Damien started, chuckling nervously under his cousin's gaze. "I'm here to see my little cousin, of course. Now, where is the little angel? I have a little something for her." He spoke, revealing a pink bag in his hand, shaking it a little to produce jingling from the contents inside it.

Leo rolled his eyes. It was obvious he wanted something else, it usually was either money or a place to stay, yet their cousin's huge ego wouldn't allow it and always caused a headache to form in Leo's temple. He wished Damien would just state his business and well, to put it kindly, to fuck off.

"You can't see her right now." Leo scowled, bringing the cigarette to his lips.

"She's having her nap and is not to be disturbed," Leo lied. Well, it was half a lie.

The oldest brother had gotten Charlie onto a nap schedule ever since she'd arrived at their home, and goodness knows she needed it.