32

"DAMIEN!" Leo's voice echoed of the walls of the large cabin

"What is this?" The eldest brother questioned angrily, holding up a pyjama clad Charlie so her little tummy was revealed.

He, Oscar and August had finally gotten back from the shops with bag after bag filled with food. Oscar later cooked his famous ravioli for the small family which of course led to Charlie smothering her tiny self in pasta sauce leading to a much-needed bath for the toddler.

"Leo Leo Leo referring to the little tyke as "this" is a low blow even for you. She has a name even if does sound like some old Victorian man." Damien scolded as if he was talking to a child.

"Charlie is a cool name." The toddler quickly defended sticking out her tongue out at her brother.

"Don't be a smart ass," A increasingly growing irritated Leo rolled his eyes before adjusting his unbothered sister in his arms so she was held out in front of him.

Charlie's swung her legs back and forth as she was dangled out in the air, listening to the funny confrontation.

"Why does she have writing on her tummy?" He grumbled, shaking the little girl slightly making her giggle in amusement.

Damien was in big trouble.

"Oh, the tattoo I thought you'd never ask. It looks good doesn't it? I haven't given somebody a tattoo in a long while now, I must admit I'm still a little rusty." Damien remarked sarcastically, leaning back in chair and crossing his legs placing his hands behind his head.

"If this is permanent marker, I am going to kil-" Leo stopped mid-sentence as Charlie cocked her head up and peered at him in confusion, "I am going to be extremely disappointed in you Damien." He went on in a little more of a calm tone though his eyes shot straight daggers at the man.

"It's just one of her tattoo markers calm down." Damien raised his hands up in surrender. "And by the way she's not so innocent either." He continued to defend himself, holding his t shirt up so his colourful abs were on display.

Leo sighed before looking down to a guilty looking Charlie.

He adjusted the child, so she faced him allowing Charlie to wrap her legs around his waist like some little monkey.

"You did that?" He raised an eyebrow at the little girl.

"That wasn't me." Charlie shook her head, reaching her hand up to play with one of his ears. Her signature 'I'm guilty' move.

"It says 'Charlie was here' missy, I don't think you're getting away with this one." Leo couldn't help but snort as he placed his little sister onto the ground.

"I think you owe someone an apology." The eldest brother encouraged, placing a hand on to the top of her head.

"Oh, don't be so harsh on her Leo." Damien waved it off with a little smirk sending a mischievous wink Charlie's way, "I got my revenge already."