Chapter1.0

( heads up this is my first story to work on so it might not be good that all right this story I thought of this for a mouth so i want to make a story about it. I hope you like it and live on acceleracers you were a awsome show.)

Hi my name is yuki and let me tell you how I am in equistiera with my familey. It start when we went to comic-con we went as characters that our names were from the kingdom hearts siers and the Hotwheels acceleracers. We were looking around seeing alot of cool booth's with amazing art old comics and old toys and games. I really dont remember everything though our real name we forgot. But do remember get some thing there and next thing I know me and my family are in equistiera.
---------------------------------------------------------

'Wake up... wake up... wake up..... ugh WAKE UP!!! Ahhhh?!?! What the- wh- who's there? Said yuki. Yuki got up and look around and the first thing He saw was a ocean and the sky.

 Yuki got up and look around and the first thing He saw was a ocean and the sky

He look around and saw no one. He nocticed something strange there was a cube out in the distance when he was about to walk he look at himself he was shock. He was dress as a Character he made and was dressed as when he went tto comic-con. What the I'm Mō fubuki. Said Yuki why am I my oc what going on?!

 Said Yuki why am I my oc what going on?!

(The cloak will be white not black.)

After look at him self from the reflection of the water. He start walking towards the cude. While walking he was think that must be a awsome deram. Then he heard the same voice again. 'Ahh so your awake now.' Huh who's there? Yuki said by spining around trying to find the source of the voice.' I am speaking to you though your mind to contact you and your family.' Wait what? What are you talking about.. is this not a deram? Said Yuki.
'Yes this is not a deram you are in spirt world,' Wait what sprit world am I dead?! Yuki said ferking out running round with his hands on his hair takeing heavy breathing. 'No you are not dead your not even real'. Right after hearing that Yuki stop and said wait what do you mean not not real.

'You will see when you get to the cude just follow the road and I will tell everyone It better to tell then saying it at the same time'. Yuki still not sure he just sigh and continue to walk. After a 5 min walk he rech to it and enter in side. In side was a pitch black room no light. Hello anyone in here? Yuki said. Not happen then 30 seconds later. Hey who's there I hear you? Said a Mysterious voice. Huh yuki said to him self. "Why does that voice sound so familiar? Yeah I am over here I am coming to you. Said Yuki as he was walking towards the direction he heard the voice.

As Yuki as walking towards the voice he heard other voices that sound familiar. Man this place is dark I can't see anything I wish there was light. Yuki said to himself. Hello are you still there? Yuki said. Yes I can hear you I almost there. Said the mysterious voice. As yuki continue walking he can see the mysterious voice silhouette closer and closer he got the silhouette form becomes more visible. As soon he got near he gasped as who the fiuge was. Hi ni--ce to me- yo? The voice stop and gasped has what he saw. Mō fubuki/Xigbar?!?! Siad both of them at the same time.

 Mō fubuki/Xigbar?!?! Siad both of them at the same time

As both look at each other now of them said a word. They both couldn't believe that they are seeing each other. Mō fubuki how are you my deram and... wait you know me? Ask xigbar. Yeah I know you my name is not Mō fubuki its Yuki. As soon name was spoken xigbar gasped and said, Wait Yuki is that really you?! Um yeah why? Do I know you? Asked Yuki, yeah I am xig it meet brother. Yuki could not believe what he just heard. He shock and happy both of them grew smiles and they hug each other both brothers were happy. How you hear and why said xig. I was about ask you the same thing. Said yuki as they let go they told each other about wakeing up to a mysterious voice and found them as the characters they look like. So you heard the same voice as well yuki? Said xigbar, yeah I did I dont know were we are... but does this mean our family are here as well? Said Yuki.
I don't know maybe... I did hear other voices though, Mybe they still here let see if we can they to find them. Okay let go xig. Said yuki, as the two went to look around they talk to each other asking about what the voice said to them.

The voice said that this is not a deram to me said Yuki. Huh the voice didn't tell me any thing but to come to the cude, that does not make sense if this not a deram then why are we the characters we went as for comic-con. Asked Xigbar, I dont know my be we will find out. As the two kept walking they heard a another voice. HELLO ANYONE HERE? Hmm they both stop, yeah were over here said yuki. The voice heard them and told that he coming to them as Yuki and Xigbar walk towards other voice they can see it silhouette.

As so both groups cme close Xigbar and Yuki were shock to see it is. Hi sorry i thought I was the only one her.. the figure stop. As soon the figure stop bothering tem look at each other Yuki could bevlive it. What the vert wheeler/ Mō fubuki said both of them said at the same time.

 What the vert wheeler/ Mō fubuki said both of them said at the same time

Wait you know me? Ask vert, Yeah and my name is not Mō fubuki its yuki. Vert could not believe what he heard wait yuki is that you it's me John. Vert turned to xigbar, And you must be Xig right? Yeah it's me Josh and the trio came for a group hug they invite that there light coming from some were. Hey should head to that light asked Xigbar. Yeah I think we should may be we might find the other If they are here said Yuki. Yeah let's go said vert. As soon as the trio was heading towards the light their adventure will start soon.