chapter 2.2

Team organization XIII Pov.

"Who ever finds the cave first will get first dibs on the master bedroom" After Xigbar heard that him and his team ran into the forest quicking as fast they can. All right guys who ever finds will get it! Axel said running up ahead of the team. Hey no fair you have longer legs come on Axel. Roaxs said trying to catch up. Come you two you always get competitive or anything. Larxene said laughing at the boys behavior. I will have an advantage cause I am a geologist you know and I can tell what not part of a cave. Lexaeus said while trying to catch up.

*Sigh* All of us are competitive over a master bedroom. Said Demyx while the group was talking about who will be winning. They did not know that there was 13 Timberwolves watching them in the shadow.
---------------------------------------------------------
Team teku Pov

After what Yuki said. Vert, kurt, nolo, karma and Shirako went of in to the forest running trying to find the cave frist. As the group was walking they were talking about how they will survive this world. So how are we going to eat? I mean we are omnivores and dont think the ponys will like that. Said kurt eating a berry they found. Yeah I guess your right I guess we eat like rice or salad for now hey Nolo do you think it will be enough? I really dont know karma. I mean I'm fine eating fruit and vegetables but I guess when ever we see fluttershy I might have to tell her. I mean she was a baer for a pet. Nolo said putting his hands up in the air.

While they were walking Shirako suddenly stop not moving. Vert turned to him. Hmm guys wait. The group stop and look at vert then seeing Shirako not moving. Hey Shirako what's up? Vert was about to walk to him but Shirako put his hands up saying to stop and telling them to be quiet. Shhhhh... dont move. The group stop and listen. Shirako closes his eyes like he was trying to listen to something. After 30 seconds pass his eyes open. Guys were being watched! He said pulling out his wepon. The group did the same looking around to find what/who is watching them.

Grrrrrrrr. The group froze in place hearing that sound. Please tell me that one of your guys stomach. Said Nolo puting his katana in a defensive stance. While they were trying to find it Kurt thought he saw something in the bushes but when he tried to get a good look his eyes started to glow . What the- what is this wait do have super Vinson. While he was trying to figure that out he look at the Bushes again and saw a dark aura coming out of the Bushes. Um guys I think I found it. As the group turned there heads to were kurt was looking. 10 yellow eyes appear in the shrubbery.
---------------------------------------------------------
Team Metal maniacs Pov

Hey Tork I need asks you a question. Said Monkey the group were walking trying to find the cave. Hmm what's up monkey? Tork said turning his head to left looking at monkey. I was wondering these wepons we have. Do they have some powerful magic that might helps us? The group stop thought about that. Huh I guess you have a point monkey-man our wepons look like they have some power hidden. But mine just look like a nomal sledge hammer. Porkchop said by swing it around and hit the ground hard. I mean how can this have some pow---*click* . Just when he said that the handle become a one handed handle the rest turn it a long chain and at the the hammer turn into a anchoer. The group were shock of what just happened porkchop was shocked but was amazed to. Porkchop went over the anchoer a pick it up.

Huh I guess you were right monkey it seems our wepons do have magical powers. Monkey was doing a throwing his fist in the air happy as he was correct. While the group were amazed a pair of eyes were watching them and it seems it hungery.
---------------------------------------------------------
Team seven of light POV

Hey aqua I need ask you something. Ventus asked. Hmm what's up Ven? Since we are the seven of light does this mean we get other keyblade like from the games? Sora and riku turned to ventus think about. Maybe ven if we do get other keyblade it might when we get stronger. But what I what to know is that can we do magic as well. Aqua said while Summon her keyblade. Let see what spell should I use Frist. Fire is not a good Idea in the forest.