chapter 1.3

After 2 minutes when Yuki got crushed by a big group Xigbar nocticed what crushed him it was the rest of the family. Ugh ok who did it? Who activated that trap door? said one them sounding female. I might have trip and landed on a pressure plate Aqua. Said a young boy voice, Great job Ventus at least you found away out of that room. Your weclome Axel. Said ventus the big pile was rumbling. Then all of sudden the big pile drop down off each other getting on the floor. Ugh is every ok at least. Said Aqua she heard the group groaning signaling saying that they are ok. After they got up Xigbar know them they were on left they were.. Lexaeus ,Zexion, Siax, Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene, Roxas,Xaldin, Axel, Xion, a young Xehanot. Demyx, ventus, aqua, terra, Kari. And he noctice that there was 2 big big ears poking out and he saw Mickey mouse. Then on his right were.. Kurt, Nolo, karma, Tork, taro, and wylde(or markie). Wait were Yuki? Xigbar asked to himself he heard a lound groan coming to his left. He walked over there he look down and saw Yuki laying flat In the ground.

Hey you ok Yuki? As Xigbar pick him up. Yeah never better. Yuki said drizzly. After Yuki recovery and the family giveing each other a hug they until they heard the voice speaking to them again. Well then I guess you are all here then good. Yuki stop and look up. Ok we are all here can you tell us why we are here? He asked sternly. Yeah we want to know as well. Xigbar said. Ok very well.. a bright flash happened the group were covering there eyes. And after bright light was down what they saw a ball of light. Before we contuine you were going to need to see whom you are talking to. Said the orb. As the group look at the orb the group they notice that room was now in space. Woah said the group as they were amazed of what they are seeing.

Ok so who are you? Vert asked the orb came down and started to speak. My name is Mother Equis of equistiera. The group gasped and were shock of what they heard. Wait you equistiera as in equistiera of the elements of harmony?!?! Said vert the sprit orb went up and down as for a nod. Yes I am the plant of the elements of harmony. I need your help my plant is in grave danger. The group look at each other still trying to figure out what just happen. Young xehanot spoke up. Why do you need us why are we taken from our home? Ah yes young Matt I will tell you. Do you remember me saying that this not a deram but your are in the spiritworld?

Yuki remember hearing that. Yeah what about it? Well you see all of you are copys of your real self. Hearing that the group were confused except for monkey. Wait what do you mean that were copys. Ask Zion, I actually do guys. The group turns to monkey giving him confused looks. What equis is saying is that we are real but as the characters we dressed up as when we went to comic con. Yes as what monkey said you are the heros you dressed up as and before you ask the way you are them is because I was looking for heros. I was looking for heros in your world I was not having good luck because osome of the humans heart were evil and greedy. I was about to give up until saw your familey all of you were pure haerts.

Pure - hearts? Asked wilde. Yes pure hearts those that have no hatred in their soul or a speck of evil in it. I watch your family a nd saw that you were dress as characters from different... videogamesand movies? Is that how you say it? Yeah that how you say it equis. Is that on if we call you that. Said axel. Yes that'll right and thanks. As I was saying i study their characters and saw there story's. I was confused as why some of you went as villains until I heard that you were dressing g up as them for fun. I also heard that you wish that you look like them and have there skills but not there personality.