chapter 3.4

Team 3

Vert, taro, and kurt went into their hallway to find were to put their power cell. While they were walking kurt was figeting with his goggles cuase he sowrn he saw it glow green at first but for a minute he found out that his goggles has a night vison mode on it. He told his team about it as they were walking taro was looking at his wepons and was in a deep thought, vert notice taro was looking at his wepons.

"Hey taro you ok?" Vert asked but taro didnt response kurt look at taro also worried he then tap on taro sholuder geting his attention. Taro broke out of contraction looking at kurt and vert seeing thier faces. "Huh.. oh yeah im ok I was thinking to myself." The duo sigh in relief and just smiled, vert then spoke up looking fowrad again. "So what were you thinking about taro? You were looking at your hand claws. Is there something wrong with them."

"Actually vert its just that.. when we were fighing the swap relam monster back side every time I been hiting I helt my hands geting hotter but every time I dodgeing the vines my hand all of sudden felt o loger hotter. But the heat keep coming back everytime I keep hiting it with combos and then all of sudden my claws turn into fire claws and I was moving much faster. Iwas shock to see it happen I thought you notice it but you guys were still attacking it until the vines stop attacking us."

"Wow taro I think you found out what your special power. I think that the more you hit yours targets your fists become a fire attck and your stamina increase and maybe that why you attack all of sudden become more powerful. And since your are always like to fight in close range combat you attcks became much stronger." Vert said smiling as trao was thinking about and agreed with. Kurt then spoke up. "Hey guys that reminds me something. You know that we knowthat you fight at close range but vert and I like to fight at mid rage. It just reminds whhen we play dungeons and dragons. Im always like to use a battle axe and you taro you like to play the martial art  warrior and vert and I always like to play the warrior class. So I make snse that we have these wpons that fit with our dnd classes." Vert and taro thought about as I mak sense that they a like thier dnd character akills and wepons.

As they were still walking vert saw ahead that the hallway was going to a dead end he also saw a door on his left the group then enter into the room. As they were inside the flash lights they have showning them some counters. And also stated to see post and answer hanging from the ceiling as the trio were continuing looking around vert notice a hole next to a cabinet. He went over to to see a plung in slot and the shape was a perfect fit for their power cells. As vert put it the entire room lit ups celing ligths turn on giveing the group to look aroud the place. They saw that they were in a kitchen as it was really big one. With alot of cabinets and they also can see big refrigerator and 5 oven stoves.

"Wow! Who needs this many stoves?! Taro was surprised seeign so many oven stoves as the group contiue looking vert saw something does not belong in the kitchen he went over to and what he saw was robot thwt had chek unforim on it and seems very dusty. He look around it and saw a on and off switch on it. Vert then Decided to flip the swicth to se what will happen. The robot then stared to shske alot as it was makeing noises that you would you hear when you stared up a old machine. Kurt and taro herd the noise as they went to vert as the robot stared up as it eye glow a yellow look as it stated to move as it amrs was showing a bule and orange pattern. The robot then turn around to see the group, they were surprised that it was active and was looking at them then it stated to speak.

"Hello nice to meet you many name is cook-a-tron 1. You can call me what you ever find suitable"

Vert was the first one to speak up but he was surprised that robot had a name. *cough* "Um hi nice to meet you."

"May I ask what's your name sir?"

"Oh my name is vert, on the one on my left is Kurt and the one my right is Taro." The duo waved at the robot with a smile.

"Hi its nice to meet you Vert, Kurt, and Taro and thank you for waking me since now im acttive I can make you guys dinner and for the rest for your family. Alright then lets start cooking!" The robot then staerd to move fast as it legs had wheels the group then got confused. "Wait.. h-how did you know that there were more of us here?! Kurt asked sweating becuas ethey didt tell the robot about thier family.

"Oh I know I know becuase I was told that some were in the future a family will Appear and they will be the worlds most important heros." The group where shock about this and they were thinking about as they watch the robot saterd to get ingredients from the fridge as stared to make a meal. The group then Decided to haed back to the others but before they left vert stop to see the robot cooking with amazing skills. He then was thinking about something he then smirk. "Hey I found out the perfect name for you dude." The  robot then stop to look at vert. "Oh and whats its then?"

Vert then smirk and smiled "Your name sall be called remy I sounds like the perfect name for you since your a cook." The robot stop then look at him and then shook its head. "Thank you vert, my name sall be now knows as remy!" Vert just smiled and left remy to counting his cooking. As so he left he caught up with kurt and taro as the power also restore the hallways power source and then they were able to head back to yuki group they spot them and went over to verts team.  Yuki then asked what they found and told that they have a chief now and his name is remy the group thenn decided to wait for the others to meet them.