Chapter 3.7

Back at the base the family were dead asleep as they had a rough time dealing with the swamp realm monster. Yuki was on the other hand was not dead asleep, he only got a few hours of sleep but he couldn't go back after wakeing up so instead he decided to look around the base.

He went to every place that his family found he was still amazed with eveything that's been happening. He and his family were just having fun going to a convention then next thing they know they are fighting monster and protecting this world. He thought he was dreaming but no it all real. As Yuki was looking around he bumped into Remy who was cooking alot of stuff in the kitchen, he decided to say hi and see if remy needs help.

Yuki: Hey there remy need any help?

(I'm trying out this version when the characters speak I think it might work what do you think?)

Remy: Huh? Oh hi Yuki yeah some help will be helpful. I need to get stuff out of the ovens and I need to stir those pots there.

Yuki: Sure I will get the post.
As he got there he saw 3 pots filled with differ types of food.
Yuki: Hey what's in these things?

Remy: The pot on the left is the ramen you guys have. And the the one in the middle is spaghetti sauce with special seasoning. And the on the right is the noodles that I'm akeing for our quests that are coming over.

This caught Yuki off guard as he was stirring the ramen and the sauce.
He look back to see remy pulling out 5 trys that had bread on them.

Yuki: Wait what do you mean? I thought there was only one person coming.

Remy put the tray down and looked at Yuki.

Remy: Yeah ther more coming that's why I makeing all of this. Oh you can now put the noodles in the strainer. And that will be it.

Yuki put the noodles out of the pots and found were the strainer was. After he did he said bye to Remy
and went back to command center to find a pony their. The pony skin was showing a galaxy form as their was stars and plants.

Yuki didn't know who this pony was. He remember almost every pony in the show and he will know their names as well. Then he realized who this pony was.

Yuki: Madam equistiera is that you?

The pony jump back is it got sacred as it crash into a desk. Yuki rushed over to see paper over madam equistiera.

Madam equistiera : Owww!

Yuki: Sorry that I scared.

Madam equistiera: Oh your all right Yuki I thought you were still asleep!

Yuki: I was but couldn't anymore so I decide to look around the base. I want to ask what were you doing here?

Madam equistiera: Oh I was geting some of my friends to come to tonight meeting.

Yuki: Meeting? Why were we informed about this?

Madam equistiera: Well you were asleep and I want to keep it secert.

Yuki understood why she kept a secret it was so that they were fully charge and dont get tired. Yuki was about to say something but then he heard a noise that was close. He went over were he heard to noise and madam equistiera followed him. When he reach to the source he was shocked to see something that Axel team would be happy out.

What he saw was Alpha 5 from the frist power rangers show. Aplenty Alpha 5 trip over a power core.

Alpha 5: Owww that hurt.