chapter 3.2

Team 8

Demyx and his group were walking down a long hallway that was covered with alot of dust and demyx used his water to clear the it out and making the path way much easier to see. They were with Axel team ealier but they had to separate so it just him, luxord and nolo. Man how long is this hallway?! Nolo said as he look around trying to find door or something. I dont know but a least we have these lights. Demyx replied as he notice something up a ahead. Hey guys look! I think I see a door over there. As the group were geting closer to the door luxord thought he heard something talking he couldn't hear it well but the only thing he heard was. They are here the chosen ones. Luxord looked around to find it but he only saw a empty picture frame. He went over to it and just strung and got up to demyx and Nolo.

Hey luxord you ok? Nolo asked luxord looked at him and replied.

Huh? Yeah sorry it's just i thought herad something saying something.

Ok what did you heard?

I really dont know the voice was quiet I only heard a little bit. It said, they are here the chosen ones.

The chosen ones? Do they mean us?

Yeah I think so. Hey demyx how much further to the door? Luxord look to see demyx as they just reached the door. Oh never mind then. A demyx then open the door as they did what surprised them that on the otherside seems to be a meeting room.

Woah! This looks awsome a big meeting room enough for all of us. Demyx said as he pointed his flashlight as he look around the dark and dusty room. Nolo then nocite a control room upove them he then sated to walk to it he walked up the stairs case and inot the control room. Luxord saw Nolo go up he then decided to look around more and saw a door to his right. He went over to and opened it as he did he saw a a portal looking machine.

Huh I wonder what this is for? Luxord looked around to find a output to put the power cell in. Seems like it not in here. Maybe Nolo and demyx found it. He then exited out of the room and saw demyx picking up a chair of the table. Hey luxord what's in there?

I dont know but I think it's a portal room. As luxord was explaining they heard Nolo spoke up. Hey guys up here I found out were to put the power cell. The duo then walk up the stair to see Nolo near a machine while holding a power cell. This one is dead man how long has this cell been in here.

If dont know but hey a least we found were to put this cell. Demyx said walking to the machine. As he put it in the machine stared to make a humming noise then the entire room lights turned on as other machines sated to run. Nice it seems like we done here. Luxord said then they stayed to hear a male voice going off.

Meeting room and return portal rooms powers restored.

Seems like you were right dem this is a meeting room. Wait what does he mean return portal room restored? Nolo asked as luxord thought about. I think he's talking about that room over there. Let find out what's it's about. As the trio went to room they saw the portal machine ring as they went to it luxord saw a monitor running. He went over to it and he saw a message on it.

Place a CAPTURED card on the return pad and place an item that belongs with the prisoner.

Luxord then pulled out the CAPTURED card that he had on him that has the swamp realm monster In it. He then saw were to put the card as there was a platform next ot the monitor he placed the card on it. As he did the monitor then change into, Place a item from the prisoner world to return it.

An item form it's world i didn't see anything that belongs to it world. As luxord was thinking about Nolo walk up to him and saw the what monitor was saying. Hey do you think this will work lux? As Nolo pulled out the accelechager he found after the fight they had with it. Luxord looked at Nolo and smiled. Yeah this wound work. Hey were did you get this?