chapter 2.7

Team kingdom hearts
It came over here guys! Yuki said running towards the loud roar they heard earlier. What ever that noise was it does not sound friendly. Sora said as they notice a large shpae over the tree tops. What they heck is that?! Xion said surprised seeing mountain shpae. As they got closer they saw Team acceleracers fighting against large vines.

VERT What's going on?! Yuki shouted vert herd him and ducked under a vine that almost hit him. Yuki! Guys your alright. To make this short we got attack by a blade wolf then we about to fight one of these vines came out of the groud destroying it and then a buch vines came out and form the that! Vert pointed Yuki looked up and was amazed of whta he just saw. What the it the swap relam monster?
Yep and what's worse it summoning these vines and starting to destroying the forest. After that a vine came underneath Yuki knocking away from vert. Aghh! Yuki was the air then he landed back this team guys we need to stop that thing hit it hard as you can. Right! The group said then started to charge in hitting it hard. Axel and Larxene were towing there wepons from a distance and karma was helping as well.

Hey karma how does it feel to be legolas with the infinite arrows. Axel said throwing his Chakrams. Karma just smirk at the joke. Very funny Axel but I feel like a female robin hood or a female green hood. Karma said looking at him while shooting one of her arrows as it the swap realm monster. Hmph showoff. Larxene said while dodging a vine that was about to smash her.

Shirako and zexion were trying to blast some vines to get rid of them. Zexion was using his lexicon to copy Shirako wepon power shooting should waves. Wow you're doing well zexion never thought that you were a master with that power. Shriko said flipping over rock that was throw at him. Zexion then did a slide dash going underneath the rock that almost hit him as well. I know I am surprised as well I didn't know that I can do that. But it felt that i know how to use it. As the duo were try to take care of the vines they didn't know that there was one behind them. It was about to crush them but then it was cut in have by a katana. Hey look behind you next time! The duo look behind them to see Nolo helping them. Thaks dude hey Nolo I need to copy you wepon. Zexion said Nolo then tossed his katana to zexion he grab it then grab a stick to copy the wepon design. Then he toss Nolo katana back to him. Thaks! A big rock was about to hit zexion but he reacted fast enough to destroy the rock slahing it in half.

Porkchop and monkey were have a tough time monkey could do anything and porkchop hammer was not being useful. Man this is great we have a disadvantage all we have is a monkey werch and sledge hammer. Against a giat swap monster that can summon giant vines that can destroy the ground, rocks and trees! Monkey said running away from said vines attacking porkchop on the other hand has been using his hammer ability to transform into a anchoer with a Cain to wrap around a rock a trow it at the swap ream monster. But it was not effective. Yeah your right monkey man but we cant give up. As the duo were trying to get rid of the vines monkey was saying something but then he trip on a stone. Man I might be more useful if I had a cainsaw to cut these thing uppppp--- ow. He feel down I look up seeing one of the vines about to hit him porkchop then saw what was about happen. Monkey no! Yuki herd porkchop cry he look at porkchop seeing him run to monkey who was about to get squash. NOOO! Yuki bolted to help monkey as well. Monkey tried to get up but when he did his thumb went over the tighter  that will make the werch small or big.

When he did the monkey werch started to glow and started to change. Monkey did not notice he look up seeing the vine about to hit him he brought up his arms to a least cover his body. The monkey werch then fuse into his right arm makeing a cainsaw. When the vine hit monkey porkchop and Yuki thought that it hit monkey but then they herd a revving noise comeing from vine and what they saw the teeth of a cainsaw. The vine then stop moving and collapse on the group Yuki and porkchop saw monkey ok but with a cainsaw as his right arm. Monkey open his eyes notice he didnt get hit. What the I am ok? He look at his arm and nocite the cainsaw. His was amazed of what he was seeing. Oh my gosh guys hey look I'm ash from the evil dead! Wha hoo! Then he went to cut another vine down swing his arm like a sowrd and cuting thought it. Porkchop just smile and went to help monkey.