Chapter 2.3

Yuki was walking through the forest while he was walking he saw ponyville. Hmm might as well watch them for a bit. He saw a tall tree with alot cover to hide in it. Yuki stated to climb the tree when he nocite what time it was. Huh guess it almost night time. Must got here around noon. As hey got to top of the tree he look at ponyville. He saw the library were twilight lives. The Apples farm house and he saw Sugercube corner. Hmm living in equistiera is going to be interesting. In his corner of his eyes he saw something. He look down and saw fluttershy house. Huh I guess I was close to fluttershy house good thing I was not notice yet. While he was talking to himself he saw fluttershy walking out of her house. She was starting to feeding to her anmainls. As he was watching he heard her starting to talk.

Here you go everyone some food to past the night. And the anmainls were happy starting to eat their dinner while she was smiling she felt something pulling her tail. Hmm? She look down to she her pet bunny Angel. Oh sorry angel is there something wrong? Angel tap his foot angrily as It pointed at his bowl that was filled with lettuce. What's the matter this is your dinner? Angel was upset and kick his food and grab a book for some carrots. Oh sorry angel I forgot to get carrots when I got back.

Yuki just sighed over what he was seeing. Man poor fluttershy she is being used by the devil bunny. Welp I guess i cant changed that. Oh well might as well get back looking for the tree. Yuki jumped down to branch to branch. All right if I am close to fluttershy house I might be near the Tree of harmony. Yuki start to run back in to forest continuing his search. After 15 minutes of walking he found the castle of the two sisters.

 After 15 minutes of walking he found the castle of the two sisters

All right found it. Yuki started to walk across the bridge. Woah this bridge is wobbly might have to fix that later so no one or no pony gets hurt. All right now were are the stairs l. It should be near the bridge right? Ask Yuki was trying to find the stairs he felt a powerful shock wave. Ah what the! After the shockwave was over Yuki saw the stairs were it leads somewere.
All right then let's see the Tree o-----. *Slash* AGHHH! Yuki got hit in back by some type of monster. Grrr that hurt. Yuki turns around to see what hit him. His pupils shrunk in Horror when he saw he was surrounded by NEOSHADOWS.

 His pupils shrunk in Horror when he saw he was surrounded by NEOSHADOWS