chapter 2.8

Fluttershy waited by the hole were Yuki crashed landed. She was worried of who ever was down there then started to ask Yuki some questions. Um excuse me sir? Yuki look up hearing fluttershy speaking to him. HMM YES? fluttershy looked around to make sure she was being watched. Um are you one of those creatures that zecora said that saved? Fluttershy asked nervously. Yuki then think of what to say he wants show that there friendly but he does not want them to see his face. Then he got idea buying his hood up cover his face. YES. YES I AM. AND THIS ZECORA WAS SHE THE ZEBRA? Y-yes she is a zebra and she told us that you and others saved her. A-are you really s-save and not dangerous?

NO WERE ARE NOT DANGEROUS WE ARE GOOD GUYS. Fluttershy sighed in relief knowing that they are not dangerous. Good cuse rainbow dash was makeing sound like your were monster because zecora told us that you were able to fight these black creatures and Timberwolves. Yuki jump in surprise of what rainbow dash thought of them. REALLY!?? REALLY?!! IS IT BECAUSE MY TEAM WAS IN BLACK CLOAKS? Fluttershy jump out of the way herring him yelled. u-mm yes but she mostly made it up so that she thinks that know ponys that there are faster creature in the Everfree. She didn't want to be forgot she wanted to be loved by ponys think she the best she is sacred of not being noticed. Yuki was surprised hering this for the frist time not knowing rainbow was sacred of being ignored and not loved.

OH WOW... I FEEL BAD FOR HER. I USED TO BE THAT. After Yuki said that fluttershy looked down confused. Wait you were afraid of not bringing notice? Yuki sighed HEY CAN I ASK YOU SOMETHING? um sure. Fluttershy responded. IF YOU COME DOWN HERE I WILL TELL SO I DONT HAVE TO YELL ALOT. Fluttershy thought about she was about to answer but then she herd something coming from the forest. She got away from the hole walking away. Twilight girls?

Fluttershy waited for a response but noting. She was started to get scared she then herd more noise that she does not know what makeing them. Um h-hello is there a-any pony there?
HEY MADAM IS EVERY THING OK UP THERE? Yuki was getting worried he look up waiting for her to answer. Flutter shy was about speak but then she herd a growl coming behind her. Her body went limp she did bot move she was like a statue. The growl became more louder and in the corner of her eyes she saw the source of the growling. MADAM ANSWER ME ARE YOU OK WHAT GOING UP THERE?! Yuki then notice something he is hearing loud growling and he can haer multiple of them. Uh oh something not right here fluttershy plz response back!

Fluttershy was terrified cause when she saw the source of the growling she look the other way to see more of them sounding her she was sacred she screamed for. AHHHH SOME PONY SAVE ME!!!! Yuki heard that and stared to panic she was in trouble and he was stuck in a hole. Oh no fluttershy!! Crap how can I get out! Yuki tried to find any thing he try to find rocks to climb up. YUKI LOOK IN YOUR BACK POUCH. What that voice again? Yuki didn't have time to figure it he look in his back POUCH he had on him he opened it up and when he look he saw that he had a grapple hook. Perfect! Hang on fluttershy. He then herd scream and crying. Yuki then used his grapple hook to get out. He then was going up angery of who ever is going to hurt her was going to be in trouble.
---------------------------------------------------------

3rd pov

Fluttershy was in cradle position trying to find form the monster that watching over. Then a mysterious voice spoke in a low and sinister voice. Well well well look what we have found. One of the wielders of elements of harmony. Then a a other one spoke up sounding more serious It seems so brother and look who it is. It the wielder of kindness how cute. But not for long! After the voice said that fluttershy was now crying for help to arrive. SOME PONY HELP ME! It no use pony soon you will be gone and so our plans to destory your world so we can escape a destroy more worlds and to please out master. Said the frist voice then the second voice spoke. All right enough talking minions attack! The monster then stared to charge an fire ball. In fluttershy mind she thought that evey pony she loved she won't be able to see again. Discord any pony please help!

READY... the second voice spoke up Aim.... FIRE. Fluttershy then felt heat coming at her. But before it hit a figure came out of know where covering her by taking the hit.

BOOOOOOM!!!!!!

The voice watch as dust cloud from right were the pony was. Hmm good work allright let's get the others and head back to master. The voice then summoned it monster back and turned are and was about to walk away until they heard some thing moving. Hmm? The voice turned around to see the dust cloud going away and seeing a cloak figure in white with blast mark on his back standing up holding something. WHAT THE?? WHO ARE YOU?! Said the frist voice angry and shocked seeing this mysterious figure. And when the figure turned around they saw fluttershy still alive but still a cradle position. Fluttershy open her eyes confused why she is still alive she looked up to she a figure holding her and seeing smoke coming of his back.

The figure bend down puting fluttershy down and told something in her ears that she can only hear. The mysterious voice was starting to get annoyed. HEY DID YOU HEAR ME WHO ARE YOU?!! The figure then got up and looked at the voice. You two have made a big mistake.

Fluttershy mind was confused. Who is- what is thing that saved me? Until it hit her. Wait is this the creature that saved zecora she got a good look at the figure seeing the snow flake pattern. She gasped and saw who save her.

The second voice then spoke up but in more calm voice. What do you mean we made a big mistake? The figure in white looked at the voices not aple to get a good look at them. Then he smirk. Hmph the mistake you made is attacking fluttershy here and thinking you are going to get away with it. Fluttershy was shocked some the creature knows her name.

The first voice then asked the figure some question. WHO THE HECK ARE YOU. ARE TRYING TO BE A HERO? YOU ARE A IDIOT TO TRY ATTACK US!

The figure then got into a fighting postion ready to attack. To answer your questions I am not a idiot I will protect the welider of the elements harmony! The second voice then spoke. Fool there no match for you our minions will finish you of and get rid the wielder of kindness. Let go brother let's not fight this idiot trying to play hero. the first voice spoke up. No I want to see this hero be destroyed. Sigh as you wish brother.

All of sudden a portal open up the figure waited for what came out of the portal. Out of a portal was a head of dog with 3 eyes connected to a shield and then came out a big figure wearing blue and purple armor holding the shield. Out of the portal was A Defender.

 Out of the portal was A Defender

Ha ha ha. Good luck hero trying to defeat this! This thing is one of our strongest monster there no way to def-- before the voice finished its sentence they saw the figure running right and the defender with his sword holding in backward. The defender then raise its shied to crush the figure but the figure side step away from the shied raising his sword up slahing the defender arm off. WHAT IMPOSSIBLE. The Heartless screech in pain seeing it arm cut off and turning into dust. Then the figure ran right behind the defender attacking it back with multiple strike and desotyring it.

Then the figure back flip back to were fluttershy was. And fluttershy was speechless. This creature just defeat that monster like it was noting!!

The voices were shocked at this revelation. The second voice spoke up. What's your name hero? He asked coldly. Hmph if you want to know might as well. The figure then stood straight up and raised his right arm and pointed at himself with thumb. My name is MŌ FUBUKI WARRIOR OF ICE. And I will protect equistiera and o won't let you destroyed other worlds!

Fluttershy eyes widened this voice is the same one front he hole from earlier. Mō fubuki? So that what your name. Fluttershy then saw Mō fubuki geting into a fighting stance. All right then you two bring it on!