chapter 2.9

All right then you two bring it on! Yuki said geting back into a defensive stance. The frist voice sopke frost. WHY YOU LITTLE.. HOW?! THAT DEFENDER SHOULD HAVE DESOTRY YOU. AGH FINE I GUESS I GOING TO DESOTRY YOU NOW!!!! Yuki got ready for the attck but then the 2nd voice spoke up. No let him be we have report to our master. WHAT?!!

You heard me! The second voice said sounding a little impatient. Let him face our minions he will be out number. The frist voice then answer more calmed down mood. Aghh fine just you know hero you cant keep up protecting the welider forever! We will be victorious. Then a portal open up and the two voice seems to dissapeared but before they left they summoned more Defender Heartless to take out Yuki.

Crap! More of them?! I can only handle one of them at a time. I need to get fluttershy out of her so she can get to her friends and get to the tree of harmony. As Yuki was trying to figure how to get fluttershy out she was still amazed and sacred of what is going on. While Yuki was looking out for an attck from the defenders one of them sneaked behind them ready to attack. But fluttershy ears perck up looking beside her see saw the defender about to attck. Eeppp! Yuki turned around quickly and jump in front of fluttershy to block the attck but when he did the attack hit him hard sending him flying into trees. Gahhhh! Fluttershy was got worried for the hero. Oh no you ok? There was only silence for a good 15 seconds until she heard him speak. OW! THAT WHAT CALLED A KNOCK BACK. WHOOO!!!
Yuki got up and dusting off the tree branches and drit. Fluttershy nocite that there was no tear in the cloak or any where on him. While she was still looking at him another defender was about to attck her Yuki acted fast and used his grapple and went flying towards defender and slahing the defender in the face with his sword senting it to stumbled over. After Yuki did that he rush towards fluttershy and pick her up. Epp! Hey wait what ar-. Before she finished Yuki used his grapple again to get over the defenders he land away from them giveing him to set fluttershy down. As so they landed he spoke up. Listen go get your friends and let me handle these thing. Fluttershy was about talk back but Yuki stop her. I can give you time to get to the tree of harmony you and your friends are being targeted and I will tell you everything later but I need you to get to tree.

Fluttershy shook her head but before she left she ask him something. Wait should my friends know about this. Yuki stop looking to see the defenders geting closer. He thought a out then he spoke up. No dont tell them I can't let them know. If they do it will be chaos twilight will try everything to keep you save and will be over thinking. Rainbow will not care cause she wantsto fight them. Applejack might what to train alot and try to make you to fight back. Raity and pinkie I dont honestly care. But dont tell them you are the only one that knows what going on and cant let you tell them. So let make a pinkie promise. Fluttershy was amazed that he know about pinkie pie pinkie promise.

They both did the pinkie promise then she started running into the forest to find her friends. Alright then let have some fun. Yuki got up and then stared to charge at the Defender Heartless the Frist one he went to attack he did by doing a siding dash to flank around it and started to hit it in the back and did a dodge role when it swung around to hit him. As soon he did that he looked to his left see one about to squash hin. He then used his grapple and grappled its arm and pulled him self towards it and hitting it face to make it back off. Then he did a final blow destory one of them then he felt heat towards him he then blocked it sending it back into another defender and desotyring it and then his counterattack activated and blasting icicles around him hitting some the defender shieds witch did noting to them but some of them hit the frist one he attack destroying it.

Alright then 3 down. He looked to his right to see 7 more of them. Sigh and 7 to go man I hope the others are all right. As he continued to fight on he didn't realized there was and eveleth one behind him it snuck behind him and hit him. Gag! He was sent flying in to the others and they stared to hit him back and forth hurting him badly. Then he got hit again sending him in a rock destoying it and hitting a tree. And from hitting the tree hard a brach broke of landing next to sword. *cough cough* ow that hurt. He looked up to see all of them coming right at him. Dang it! I didn't see that other one I guess have to be more careful. He tried to get up but from the hits he got from them was taking it toll. Grrr. If only I had a shield I might be able to block their attacks and able to parry them to get a swing at their chest. He then was able to get up he went over and pick up his sword but when he did the blade touch the tree brach that land next to him ealier sated to glow. He look down to see the glow. What the? He cover his eyes and the bright light was growing even more brighter the defender also cover their eyes and even back away form the light.