chapter 3.3

Team one

Aqua, ven and terra went into one of the hallways to find a way to turn on power in the base they split up with sora team as they went to the hallways on the right of them.

As they were walking the hall way made a right turn while they were walking ventus was thinking about theres wepons they have. "Huh I wonder if we all have different wepons is it possible that we can change them like in some games. Shrahkio does not like to use hand held wepons he prefer to have them on his arm and use a suit. Heh... he would go for the dead shoot look for it."

"Hey ven whats funny?" Terra asked looking back at ventus.

"Huh.. oh sorry I was just think about something. You know that in some game you can change class and wepons right?

"Yeah ven I do. Why do you ask?"

"Well it just that shrahkio does not like to use hand held wepons he goes for the ones that go on your arm like how the transformers use to switch into guns and swords."

" huh I guess you are right it's hoped one of guys find a.. a.. ummmm. Hmph I cant remember what they are called when you want to make wepons."

"You mean a Black Smith or more like a what the moogles use to make items in the kh games?"

"The second one."

As the two continue to talk auqa herd them and silently agree with them then she then saw a door up head with a moon and clouds symbols on the door. "Hey boys over here there a door here." The trio then reach to the door as auqa open it they could not see much but thaks to the flash light they have they were able to see in frot of them. They enter the room and found two other doors they went up to them to see a boys and girls gender symbols on them.

"Huh ok that weird why wound there be door with a moon and clouds on that door. But then why these are here?" Auqa said confused as well as terra and ven. The trio then decide that they will go into each room responding to their gender. Aqua went to room that was for girls and terra and ven went to the boys.

Terra and ven enter the room to see a huge room with beds and hammocks they used ther flash lights to see a good amount of beds for like an army to sleep in. "Hey ven do you how you tell that this boys bedroom?" Terra said while smiling ven looked at him confused. "No how can you tell this is the boys bedroom? I dont understand how can it tell that this is the boys bedroom?"
Terra was holding back some giggling as he spoke up." You cann tell because it all messy just how we like you know." Ven just blink at him and saterd to chuckle as well then broke down into a laughing uncontrollably as the two were laughing walkin in to see why they were laughing and saw the messy beds everywhere and just signed.

*sigh*"Alright you two what's to fuuny?" Terra look back to see auqa there looking at them just smiling.
"Oh I was just saying a joke that how you can tell that's is the boys bedrooms because of its messiness."
Aqua just smirk at it and shake her head. "Yep that's accurate so what's else did two find?"

Ven then spoke up saying that the only thing they found it just beds and alot of hammocks. While the trio were talking Ven hard something coming from outside of the door. Ven then alerted the duo as they went to the door and saterd to here footsteps they thought there was something else here then the group they summon their keyblades and pointed at the door to cast fire they waited they then sated to see the handle wiggling the tips of the keyblades saterd to glow red and a little bit of heat was forming it. They waited for door as it was opening the gro up p then saw light coming form the door as a flash light was pooking out and the person was holding the flashlight was sora walking in seeing the trio with there keyblades out pointed at him.

The trio then stop and dismissed there wepons as sora was giveing them a happy look. "Hey guys good to see you." Terra was just glad it was sora he then notice riku behind as well as Kari "Hey good to see you as well. I thought you guys were in your hallway why are you guys here?" Auqa asked

"Well we were in our hallway but we found our room. It's the bathroom's and man they are big!" Sora said "And while we were trying to figure out were the power cell goes we found it in a small hallway. But the problem is that its needs two power cells." Riku then walk up to them and spoke.

"While we were there we found a door way on the opposite side of the panel we found so we went to the door and found is another hallway but it was small. So we went down the hallway and then we saw these doors here and headed your guys voices."

After the trio was informed they then flowed sora team as they then reach the panel were they have to place the power cells. Sora and ventus then put in the power cells at the same time and twist it then the panel stared to glow blue as the power was now restoring everything. The panel then popped out a small monitor and a small microphone next to it. The monitor then started to turn on showing Yuki group not noticing them. Sora went over to the monitor and was about to press the button to speak but then form the monitor was Rosey eyes looking at him scaring sora as he stumped backward hitingnhis head on the wall.
"AHHH!" The group tried not to laugh but Kari and riku lost it because sora does not like to be jump scared.aqua notice that Rosey was now scratching the monster on the outer side and getting the attention for marluxia to look at her noticing them

He went to monitor and press a button to speak."Hey guys good to see you. Ummmm what happen to sora?" Marluxia asked as Yuki and the others notice marluxia talking. Terra then went up an pressed the button. "Yeah were ok and as for sora he got scared by Rosey eyes here. And we also found were we need to put in the power cells."

Yuki then walked up and marluxia got out of the way. "Hey that's good then that makes you guys the 4th and 5th ones to turn on yours. So what did you guys find?" Auqa then told them what they have found as they were speaking they didn't know that there was something above them watching them and was speaking very quietly. " He was right the chosen ones are here good job__." But it notice that Kari was looking up and it went into the shadows she was confused cause she thought see heard something and just strung.

"Alright guys you can come back here demyx and Axel team are heading back her." Yuki said as the group then ended the call and the monitor turn off and went back into the panel.  As they were leaving out the mysterious voice then came out of the shadow as a small fly and was watch them leave. then I bright green fire formed around the figure as it transformed into something else. "This is good hope the other are watching over them. This will be a good reunion for us." As the figure then transformed back into a fly again as a bright green fire was formed again and went up the celeing were there was a vent for it to fit in.