chapter 3.5

Yuki's team has been waiting for the rest of his family as they were trying to restore power through out the base. He has been waiting for 30 minutes for them to return as he and his team got there power on and saw the others got theirs on and was told wha they found and telling them they are on there way.

Marluxia was sitting on a chair as he was petting rosy on was sleeping next to him as he was watching Mickey and xigbar play paper football. Yuki just been looking through out the compound form cameras and seeing his family comeing back he saw that karma team found a library and saw that zexion found a trap door that made land next to xehanot team startleding them as they found a black Smith room. But the room was designed as a starwars look. They found different rooms in the black smith. One of the room had 3D machine and another had a tool's that tou will see in nomal blacksmiths.

 One of the room had 3D machine and another had a tool's that tou will see in nomal blacksmiths

(This the best where I can find a starwars relatable table

(This the best where I can find a starwars relatable table. They are much bigger. And the first picture is what the wall and floors are it not like that room. Sorry about it.)

They also found a moogale in side one of the room floating around and notice them and told them what's in this room. They also found a machine that can make anyone of armor from different universes, but the moogale said that it will take time for the machine to make the Armor they want and it said that it can make two of them at a time.

Yuki was glad that might help vert and his crew for disguise. He also found porkchop team finding a big room that was training ground for mechs that Axel group found earlier. And Tork's group found what appears to been the living room that was humgoues and that connect to the library and door that leads to the bedrooms and the kitchen.

While Yuki was looking tough the cameras he head foot steps as he looked up to see Vert, Kurt and Taro returned. "Hey guys were back!" Kurt spoke up wavering his hands and got the attention of xigbar who looked at them as he forgotten he was playing a game as mickey flicked the paper football and went through xigbar finger goal and won. Mickey was happy as xigbar look back and notice and sighed and just shook his head as he shook mickey hand.

"Good match Mickey, and also you got luckey next time I will win!" Xigbar stated pointing at him self with a smile. The duo just laugh and went over to vert. "Hey you Three what did you guys find?" Mickey asked as he went over to a stool to sit on. Taro told them want they found as vert went over to Yuki whi was still looking at computer and looking back at the cameras. "Hey Yuki! Is everything allright?" Vert asked