Chapter 2.1

Plant Equistiera the home plant of the elements of harmony. The world of equistiera is world of powerful magic knows as friendship and home of ponies. There lives 4 types of piones living on equistiera. The earth ponies they are known for the humongous strength from the earth. Unicorns are known for as powerful magic users that they use to pick things up and other spells. Pegasus are know for controlling the weather and they have wings to make them strong flyers. The last kind of ponies are the rarest types know as alicorns. So far there are a total of 4.

The ruler of equistiera is Celestia the princess of the day she can move the sun and is loved by everyone.(but since they love so much they think that she will sent them to prison if they anything wrong.) Then there is her little sister Princess Luna the princess of the night. She can move the moon to make night time for the pony's to sleep and takes care of them by getting rid of nightmares. Together they rule over canterlot and take care of their ponys.

The third one is Princess Cadence the princees of love and the ruler of the Crystal Empire. The Crystal empire was a beautiful kingdom filled with crystal ponys and The power of the crystal empire comes from Crystal Heart. The crystal empire was controlled by king somba he was fill with darkness trying cuse war when celestia and luna were the only two alicorn. They defeat him but he put a curse on the kingdom makeing it dissapeared. After a thousand of year it returned and was save by the elements of harmony friends spike the dragon saveing the crystal haert with Princess Cadence.

The 4th one is brand new to equistiera her name is Twilight sparkle. She is the element holder of the element of magic. She was use to be a unicorn until she figure out an unfinished spell. She is smart and was a student for celestia. It's been days since visiting the crystal empire (after the events of equistiera girls.) Twilight was trying to get the hang for here new wing in canterlot for the Summer
Sun celebration with here friends helping here. Applejack the element of honesty, Raity the element of generosity, Rainbow dash the element of loyalty, Fluttershy the element of kindness. Then there... Pinkie pie the element of laughter( or in every one cause the 4th wall breaker). What they didn't know was that there story is about get a whole lot crazier.
---------------------------------------------------------
The Everfree Forest

The Everfree forest is a place close to ponyville and a mysterious and creepy forest. The ponys say that it unnatural. The wheater control its self anmainls take care of them self's and monster in there. But one does live there a zebra called zecora a position master.

Somewere in the Everfree forest a portal suddenly appear.

A portal came out of nowhere which scared all the animals and blowing wind every were

A portal came out of nowhere which scared all the animals and blowing wind every were. A hand came out of the portal and then a figure came out and look around. Senseing the coast is clear he called out. It ok every one coast is clear. The figure walk forward away from the portal and what came out were 30 more people. Well then i guess ms equis was right this is the Everfree forest. Yuki said looking around. Yeah huh you know this place feels like our earth. Marluxia said. Of course you would know you love nature Zack. Said Aqua. What I can't help it I love nature the trees and animals and it plants! Yeah yeah I know so were is this so called cave? Aqua asked Yuki notoce that as well. Huh? Maybe we need to find it I think we might have to split up to find it. Ok like what a team of two or three? Ask Zexion. Hmm how about we go with our respectful team like so.. organization XIII, the seven of light, teku and metal maniacs. Axel said the group was liking that idea cause it make sense to them. Hey wait what about you Yuki what them are going to be in? Asked Kurt. Actually Kurt I going to find the tree of harmony to see what time zone we are in. Like if we are beyond seaon 4 or before or in the middle. Hmm I guess does make sense since you are not part of the original crew you are your own character. Said Sora.

Ok I guess we will come back here in 2 hours and who find the cave gets first dibs of master room if there is one. Yuki said and after he just said that he saw a group of cloud dust. *cricket noise* oookkk then I guess I will be of then looking for the tree then. Sigh man I hope they will be ok. As Yuki went on to look for the tree he did not know he was being watched by 15 yellow eyes and starting to follow him.