Chapter 2.4

As the group were heading down the stairs that leads to the Tree of harmony what did they didn't know was that a portal has open beside them and what drop out was a seed surround my vines going into the dirt.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys we need to tell you something important. Monkey said as they were walking down the stairs. Hmm what's that? Xehanot said before we got attack porkchop found something with his wepon. When he hit his sledge hammer into the ground it turn into a Cain and anchoer. Taro said. The rest of the group were surprised of what they just heard. Wait it turned into a what? Karma said. A chain and a ship anchoer like from the show he used. While they were still talking about they reach the end of the stairs case. Hmm we might have unique skill for us porkchop wepon changes into another who else have experience anything strange with themselves? Zexion asked vert spoke up frist. Yeah I did when was running to find Yuki I felt that I was going fast it like if I had more stamina in me.

Then Kurt spoke next while he rubbing his eyes. Yeah and for me before we were attack we trying to find the Heartless my eyes were acting funny wehn I closed my and open them up I was seeing something strange. Huh and what that? Yuki said stopping to look at kurt. I really dont know how to explain it but when I open my eyes I was seeing bright colors around Nolo and the gang I saw a bright light and when I was looking for the soldier Heartless I saw saw a purple light. After krut said that Yuki thought about it then realise what kurt was seeing. I think you saw their life energy.

Kurt thought about it then he connected the dots. Oh like in Dragon ball Z were they sense Ki. Yeah just like ki but how did you guys know that their were Heartless near you? Yuki asked crossing his arms looking at them Shirako spoke up. I did when we were walking in the forest I heard foot steps and when I look behind I heard bush making noises. Really I didn't hear anything when we were together. Karma said tilting her head. I think Shirako here might have super hearing like dogs do. Monkey said and while they were still talking they found the cave were the tree of harmony is.

As the group enters the cave they found the tree but what they saw they knew what timeline they are in. In front of them is the tree of harmony. A tree of crystals with 6 holes in. But the tree was supposed to be bright and colorful but whta they saw is that is drain of its color and there black vines with bule spikes everywhere on it. Wow seeing this actually makeing me a little bit nerves. Roxas said and notice strange Hey guys was there supposed to be two other things here. The group notice it as well. Yeah weres the trapped Luna and Celestia. Mickey said walking to a empty spot they were supposed to be right here. As soon mickey said that the ground underneath him start to rumble he look done and saw the ground splitting up. He jump out of the way and then coming out of the ground came out 2 vines pods and stop coming out and stop next to the tree.

The group were amazed of the perfect timing that mickey did. Welp found them guys. Axel said walking up to 2 pods crouching looking at it. Man I feel bad for these 2 cant do anything cause they keep getting captured or put using magic. Axel sighed and got back up and went back the group. So now what should we try to free them? Asked karma.

I dont think so karma I think we should just leave them for now let the mane 6 save them. Yuki looking back at the tree. Although it think we might to find them and watch them just incase so this evil sprit does not hurt them. The group agreed to Yuki plan and string to watch over the mane 6. On there way there Rosey marluxia pet Timber wolve stop and was sniffing something strange. Marluxia stop to see what rosey was doing. You go on with out me I going to see what's up with Rosey. Ok marluxia just be careful. Xigbar said while waving his hand to marluxia and left with the rest of the group. Marluxia went over to Rosey. Hey girl what's up? Rosey was barking at marluxia trying to say it found something.