chapter 2.10

Back at the fight with the swamp realm monster the heros were having a difficult time trying to defeat it. When Yuki was sent flying the group were still blocking the vines and every time they cut one it regrow. It was starting to look bad until one of Larxene knives were able to get past the swamp realm monster defensive stand hiting it in the eye. That made the monster roar in pain and the vines were gone because of this they took the chance and started to hit it alot but noting seems to be working. They got swept back when monster vines came back stopping them from finding it weaknesses.

Dang it this thing is becoming a problem! Axel said throwing his Chakrams as it burning though one of the vines. Yeah I have to agreed with Axel her guys. When its defensiveness goes down we hardly did any damage. Roxas said dogeing multiple attacks. Hey Larxene how did you know how it defensive went down? Taro said jumping over a boulder that was throw at him. Yeah I do. I was throwing my knives at its face I think one of my knives went through and hit the ey... wait guys I just found out weakness!

Larxene then threw another knive at monster and it then went through the vines again hiting it eye. Everyone it weaknesses is it open eyes and it mouth! With the helpful information the group then were able to sated to damage to the monster. Marluxia then notice the monster movement and know what about to happen. EVERYONE GET BACK! Marluxia then jump back and so did the group avoiding the same thing that happen to them ealier. Then they notice something differt there were no vines coming out of the ground. What going? Vert asked he looked over where kurt was shaking his head saying he doesn't know.

Sora then looked up to see that swamp realm monster was charging a engery ball that was big enough to hit all of them. GUYS LOOK OUT! Sora shouted as the group looked up to see the monster attack but they were to late to get out of the way. The energy ball them was heading towards them and they were able to block it in time. Before the attack hit them out of the bushes came out Yuki with his shield in hand just geting in front of them just in time to push it back sending it back to monster hurting it alot. I dont think so buster! Yuki said as he summon his sword out. The group were relieved that he was able to get here. Then out of the forest came xigbar and luxord with their wepons out. Xibagr then use his crossbows and stared to shoot at the monster hiting it in the eye and luxord making a dome over the team with with his cards.

Yuki thaks for the saved and what's with the new shield? Asked porkchop picking up monkey who trip over. I will tell you later but right now I need to tell you guys a plan. The group looked at Yuki as he told his plan. Alright guys hear what we need to do. Vert, sora I need your guys teams to get behind the monster and attack from it back side for a reason. Wylde then asked him the reason why. The mane six are on there way and we cant let them see our faces. They only know that there was 11 of us. So i think it's best to have the organization XIII team go out there. We can cover our faces with the hoods. The group them stated to understand the plan. Aqua, terra, ven. Can you guys turn into your keyblade armor?

The trio look at there shoulder's and the hit the circle of the armor. Albright glow happed and after it went away the trio were in there keyblade armor.

 Albright glow happed and after it went away the trio were in there keyblade armor