chapter 2.11

When Yuki and marluxia got back after making sure the mane six are at the tree they came back to see the monster was wounded badly from the attack it been geting. From behind the monster sora came out running. "Guys the vine ain't popping out anymore." Sora said as the rest of his team came up to them. As the acceleracers team also did the same. "What do you mean the vines ain't popping out any more?" Asked luxord while they were waiting for anything marluxia notice that the swamp realm monster was not moving it eyes was closed and it was giving unsettling vibe. Marluxia tried to say something but then he notice something else the monster was moving a little bit.

Luxord was the only one that notice that marluxia was looking at the swamp realm monster like he is seeing something. Luxord went up to him and put his hand on his shoulder. Is something wrong marluxia?

"Yeah look at the monster real closely".

Luxord was confused then look at monster looking very closely he notice that it was a doing small movements. When did it do this? Luxord asked then he just realise something it was like this when the vines were popping out anymore. And so did marluxia while they were figure it out. It click on the both of them the monster stop popping vines and monster eyes are closed and it was moving a little bit. It was a sign for an attack they turned around to warn them.

Guys get out-

Before marluxia finished the ground suddenly erupted as many vines came out of the group and grabbed almost the while group except for marluxia and luxord who knew the attack was happening just got away from the attack. The group were lifted up high and were struggling to get free. The monster was smarter and it popped out more and wrapped around there legs and arms to they won't be able to summon their wepons.

Luxord looked up in horror seeing his family in danger as they cant do anything. Oh no. Luxord then tried to use his power to cut thought the vines with his cards but then flower popped out of vine and spray the cards with a yellow purple pollen. When the pollen hit the cards they suddenly just stop moving and felled down. "What the? Did that flower just stop my attack!?"

" It seems it did let me try something else" Marluxia said while jumping to cut the vines but when he did the bottom of cut vine popped out other flower that spray marluxia in face. And when it did marluxia body suddenly froze then was about to hit the ground but luxord was able to get him just in time

Marluxia are you ok?! No I'm not I cant move my body I think when we try to hit the vine it nows have a defense mechanism. Luxord was trying to figure out what to do he tried to use  his cards but when he was about to throw one but the swamp realm monster shot a energy ball at him. He just dodged in time and also carried marluxia out of the way. Meanwhile Yuki and the other were watching and they tried to summon their wepons but the vines tightened even more so they cant. Gahhhhh! Luxord looked up geting more worried he is the only who right now that can fight back. Dang it what can I do? I am the only one who can fight back and my familey are in danger and marluxia down stuck in a paralyzed state. If I had a paralyze antidote I can get him back up. What can I do?!!

While luxord was trying to figure something out he looked up to notice something on the monster head. He looked closer and saw that there a open wound on it. Luxord then got an idea what to do he grab the card he was about throw ealier. Hee yeah! As he throw his card the vine tryed to block it but it was faster and it hit its mark and when it did the monster roar in pain and dropping the group. Ha bullseye! Luxord said while fist pumping he look up and dog pile by aqua and terra who were still in their armor.

Ow! Agh that hurt note to self dont have our keyblade armor on when we are falling from the sky. Terra said as the armor dissapeared leaving him back in to his original form.