Chapter1.1

As Yuki, Xigbar,And Vert contuuewalking towards the cube yuki ask vert about how he got here. Vert said that he heard a same voice as well but when he ask if this was a deram as well it said it not a deram but it real. After I was confused if this real then why are we the characters we dressed up as. I really dont know, my be theres a reason to all of this. Said Xigbar but I do know that what ever we are doing here there must be a reas *slam in to a wall* OWW! Xig you ok? Yuki and vert ran up to him, yeah I am ok. What did hit there was no wall here before as yuki pick xig. Vert look at the wall he look around and saw that they were trap. Um guys I think we might be in trouble. The duo look up and notice the same thing the wer 3 more walls blocking them as well. Ok what's going on? As yuki and xig stood up the room became dark. Then a portal open up under them. As they look down as black figures came out.

Oh for love of god Heartless really. How the hell are we going defend ourselves. Xig ponitout, I dont know we ne.. all of sudden a bright light came of of now were. A warm feeling came to the trio when the light stop they look and saw wepons. Vert loot down and saw *Brotherhood from final fantasy X.

 Vert loot down and saw *Brotherhood from final fantasy X

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Then Xig look at his hands he saw his Sharpshooters.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Woah awsome I have my sharpshooters. Nice at least I can defend my self. Xig said, Hey I have the brotherhood from ff x nice I love this wepon. Vert said then as one of the Heartless tey to jump him vert quickly blocked the attack. After he block vert swing his sword down onto the Heartless destroying it. Xigbar look behind him and saw that there was 3 behind him he aim and fired his crossbows and they shot forwod hitting one of them. The other look at their defeated ally and went to attack xigbar. Um okay so I can't hit all of them yet guess I must focus one of them at a time then. As he jump away from them and shooting the other ones, Yuki look down and was amazed what he has in his hand.

 As he jump away from them and shooting the other ones, Yuki look down and was amazed what he has in his hand

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Woah Cool this blade is awsome. As he was looking at the wepon one of the Heartless as about tackle him.(look out behind you yuki) Yuki was spooked by the mysterious voice but he felt his instinct kick in. He jump forward and teun to his right to slash left to hit the Heartless cuting it in half. What the how did I (On your right yuki.)

As he heard it he turned to his right and blocked the attack. But when he did that he felt ice coming from blade covering him. After 2 seconds ice shot out shooting ice sparks. Woah did I just did a counter attack?! Woah that was awsome yuki thaks by the way I almost got tackle by one of them. Vert said as he jump and slashing down on to a Heartless. After cleaning out all of the Heartless the walls came down xig,vert and yuki look at each other makeing sure they all right. Wow so I guess that means we must be careful when we keep going. And we must keep an eye out for our family. Vert pointed out, Yeah we must be alert at all time. Hey by the way Yuki when we were fighting I saw you dodging the attacks from Heartless. You did not even know they behind you but you did. As vert look at Yuki thought about it, Yeah about that I want to know to I heard another voice but then all of sudden my body start moving on my own. Like just my instinct just acted on their own. While they were trying to fiuge that the the first mysterious voice spoke again. Ah there guys are I was wounding were you where. The trio look up and said that they were all right.

When they told the voice about what happen. Strange there was not suppose to be any attacks here and those wepons you said they came to you. Vert spoke, yeah our wepons came to us but I never seen Yuki wepon before. Yuki look down and said that he does know either. Hmm I guess we will find out later and good news your familey is also safe and they have their own wepons. Hey a least that is good. Hey by the way who are you? Yuki asked They heard nothing but then the spirit spoke and said. My name is...