chapter 2.6

Everfree forest

So let me get straight discord gave you a letter about he knows what going on and he will help us? Sora asked Nolo after saveing zecora and they met up with each other. Yep he did gave us a look saying the he thinking the event happen Is not funny. Karma said the rescue team still dumbfounded by it. They were walking in the Everfree forest looking out for the main six the heros did have to stop when they got attack by more vines. Xigbar then spoke up looking around in case anything else comes to attack. I still cant believe rainbow dash thinks were bad guy trying to be fake heros. I mean yeah we look like the bad guys from the kingdom hearts games but it rainbow dash being rainbow dash. Yuki then spoke up shaking his head.

Yeah rainbow does not think about anything I pretty sure she upset about something. Hmm and what's that Yuki? Sora asked. I think when zecora said that she saw moving fast I think rainbow though that you guys were taking her so called "fastest creature in equistiera title". Yuki said finger quoting. And thinks that xigbar and the rest were wearing black cloaks are a sign of bad guys. The group then thought about think that be the reason. While they were talking marluxia and Rosey notice something from there left side. Hey guys wait I see something. The group then stop and walk towards him. What is it marluxia? Rosey and I just saw something over there. The group looked were he was pointing and what they saw a huge claw mark

The group was terrified they knowing that something is in the forest. Monkey went up the claw mark looking at it. What ever did this we should be careful think we should separate angin this time and find this thing and one of the teams still follow the mane six. The team talked about about then they agreed of which team they will be in. All right then Yuki you and the kingdom hearts characters you will find the monster while team acceleracers watch over mane six. Said Nolo give the team the plan. Allright lets go. Yuki said running with his team to find the creature.
---------------------------------------------------------
Team kingdom hearts

As the warriors were looking for clues for anything else from the claw mark they were able to find some strange things as well. One of them is finding a piece of meatl that has black color all over it. Then the next claw saw is holes in the trees and in the ground. Man what ever did this is not a a living thing. And these holes is a sign that what ever did this is a machine. Luxord said looking at the metal they found. Axel went over the tree to look thought the hole he then notice something he put his finger in it and pull it out his glove had some kind of powder. Hey guys over here I found other clue. Xigbar went up to Axel seeing the powder on his finger. Is that gun powder? Xigbar shaking his head. Nope that the tree dust what ever was shot at got fired by a laser then a bullet. The team got worried about that sora then spoke up. So it seems we are fighting a robot or a cyborg. Or it can be a hybrid pony. The group look at him after what he said. Maybe sora but what do know is that I dangerous and no cant be a hybrid pony. Riku said after the said that they heard a loud roar and howl. WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!?! terra soumon his keyblade. Yuki got up and then started to run to the roar. Guys let's go if we find I might find the monster as well. Then the team started to run to noise.
---------------------------------------------------------
Team acceleracers

The teku and meatl maniac ran to mane six but there was only five now. Crap twilight heading back to ponyville. Taro said looking at the five of the mane six. They then head rainbow dash spoke up. I telling you girls those creatures in black cloaks have to be evil I mean the way zecora said wht they look like must be evil. Apple jack then pull rainbow dash tail hard. ENOUGH rainbow dash stop saying that they are monster they save zecora from timber wovle and other creatures. Apple jack was geting annoyed with rainbow dash Asubstion. Yeah rainbow stop being mean to those creatures they might be friendly and they saw some pony geting attack so thay want to save them. Fluttershy while finding her face. Rainbow dash then geting angry start to agure. No way! The only heros here in equistiera is us girls those thing must have summoned those monster and killed them to show us that there good. But then they will attack us destroying our homes think about they suddenly appear out of nowhere weird looking wepons and wearing black cloaks are sign of bad guys.