11 | sorpresa

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ─ 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚊

I woke up in the dark this morning which was weird considering the fact I always forgot to close the blinds. I threw the blanket off myself and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

These sheets were black- not white, and... this was totally not my room. This was Christian's room. I was in Christian's room.

I didn't have time to snoop around before I felt the bile rise in my throat and I had to run to the bathroom before I threw up all over his floor.

Did I drink again last night? I couldn't remember.

"Christian!" I called for him, knowing he was home.

As rude as he could be, I knew he would just leave me alone here. Especially if I could just go snoop around in his forbidden office without his permission.

I heard his footsteps, and then a knock on the bathroom door.

"Help please." I croaked out. The door opened, "Just hold my hair back." I whispered before getting sick again, "And d-don't watch me."

He didn't say anything, but did as I asked. Once I finally finished, I closed the toilet lid and flushed it down. I felt embarrassed.

He stood a few feet away from me, his arms crossed. I watched him in the mirror as I washed my hands.

"Buongiorno, Maria." He said quietly. I leaned against the sink counter, folding my hands self consciously.

"Buongiorno anche a te."

"You still feeling sick?" He asks, and I nod my head no.

"A glass of water, a few aspirin, and I'll be fine."

"Do you like surprises?"

"Who doesn't." I reply, and he nods.

"I have a surprise. Go get dressed and meet me downstairs in the limo." He started towards the door, and I had no reason to protest because I loved surprises, "Oh, and... bring a bathing suit."

Where in the world were we going where I'd need one of those...

I had met Christian down at the limo like he had asked. We drove and drove, he refused to tell me where we were going. After about an hours drive, we reached our destination: The JFK Airport.