Prologue: Expelled

Prologue: Expelled.

——

Jaune was sitting in his room days after his transcripts were revealed to the whole school by Cardin Winchester and it was due to this action caused the entire school to turn against him, his team and sister team abandoned him to the wolves and frankly it turned back to what Jaune hated the most. Loneliness even back during his time with the Arc Compound where the Arc Clan spent 5 Generations at, Jaune was lonely with only his intelligence to be called his own though in hindsight the arcs were valued for there brawn and line of huntsmen and Huntresses.

However Jaune was a Mental Prodigy who had awakened his aura far earlier then most and by awaken at a very young age, Jaune infact was born with awakened aura though when Jaunes father figured this out assumed Jaune would be one of the greatest warriors to even be born into the arc clan but those dreams were dashed as when the blonde had displayed more tact with his own mind rather then the sword.

Jaune built his own robot using parts from an old scooter as well as learned the soil composition from the land the arcs were living on just when he was only 4 years old, when Jaune was old enough for school, he graduated Highschool at the age of 12 then went to college 2 years later and graduated with 5 Majors and 2 Minors.

Jaune looks down at the 6 Graduate Certificates he had received 2 years years ago, one is a master in Chemistry which the two fields are Inorganic Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry, another master certificate of achievement is Technological Hopology also known as the Study of Weapons, Armor, Vehicles ETC. another masters belongs to Robotics, Jaune absolutely loved robots and wanted to build a lot of them to help everyone's daily lives Anyway the blonde genius also had a major in Neurology since Jaune even when he first figured out his hyper intelligence was always fascinated how the human mind works.

The last major Jaune had acquired during his time his college was Energetics, Jaune before graduating completely held two minors of Coding and Business Management.

Jaune flips through the certification of his achievements before folding them and hiding them in his hoodie just underneath the white plated armor though frowning as heard talks among the beacon staff that he is going to be kicked out and blacklisted "4 Years of College getting enough degrees to show my intelligence but the one moment I tried to do something that my father would be proud of then someone does a dick move and rats on me...." the blonde genius exclaimed harshly to himself however Jaune scratched his head trying to figure something out.

"But how did Cardin figure out my false transcripts? I had the best forger make those as well as adding a few half truths in them to make them more believable...hmmm?" Jaune asked himself putting his right index finger and thumb onto his chin trying to figure out how his bullies could figure out the truth until this train of thought had been broken when the door to the room was opened showing a stern blonde woman with glasses "Mr.Arc...The Headmaster would like to see you now" "yes ma'am" Jaune responded back respectfully getting up to walk around the bed he was sitting to follow Glynda.

The Witch of Beacon walks through the halls of the dorms with Jaune behind her nothing being said at the time since there was nothing to be said "Mr.Arc..." the stern woman spoken out prompting Jaune to look up curiously "...I tried...I tried to get Ozpin to change his mind, to get him to give you a chance...but he wouldn't budge..." Glynda was shaking with sadness and anger most prevalent within the witch woman.

Jaune however knew the stubbornness of Ozpin and his refusal to do anything but his own actions therefore placing his left hand onto Glynda's Shoulder comforting her slightly smiling "its alright Miss.Goodwitch, I knew the risks when I submitted the false transcripts. I just hoped it would pay off but it's a gamble with Lady Luck" Jaune have a strained smile which Glynda stopped to look at him also smiling at Jaunes optimism so both continued there walk towards the main tower of beacon academy.