Chapter 22

Soft, plush lips explore the solid surface of my left clavicle, feathering tender kisses upon my smooth skin. Calloused fingers trace patterned paths across my bare stomach, causing goosebumps to rise from within—visual confirmation of how affected I am by his touch. A low hum vibrates against my chest, a deep, audible representation of his satisfaction. A small, contented smile splays across my face. Internally I debate on what is more alluring—the slow pleasure of allowing Logan to continue his adoring exploration of body, or the premise of opening my eyes and indulging upon him as well.

Unable to resist, I turn my gaze to see dark tufts of hair bouncing happily along my shoulder and the seductive outline of a broad, strong body wrapped around me.

I could get used to this.

"Mmm," I groan out before continuing, "well, good morning to me."

A deep chuckle escapes his throat, and I allow myself to revel in the sound for a moment before I am spun off my back and onto my left side. Logan's hand rests possessively on my right hip, and our position smashes my heavy breasts against his firm chest. My nipples harden in anticipation, and I feel a familiar tingle in my core at the contact. My face is likely twisted in surprise at his swift movement, and a contended giggle escapes my lips. Logan's gaze is completely focused on the glee upon my face, and his viridescent eyes shine with pure, unadulterated awe.

His amorous stare is humbling, and even though we are already pressed together, it just doesn't feel like he's close enough. My right hand reaches up and gently rests upon his cheek, and I marvel at just how beautiful he is. My thumb traces slow circles on his stubbled jaw, and he reflexively leans further into me.

"Morning, baby," he eventually murmurs in that slow, satisfied drawl of his.

"Baby, huh?" my tone is light, teasing.

"Mhmm," he grins, "You're mine, and I'll call you what I like."

Fueled by his words I tease, "Okay, I can get on board with that... flesh dildo," I can barely get through the new nickname without laughing, and after a confused look, Logan joins me.

"You're so weird. I'm into it," he kisses my forehead.

Our silly interaction makes my heart stutter, and I am suddenly overwhelmed by strong emotion for him. Unable to resist, I scoot away from him a bit before pulling him up in a sitting position—his back against my headboard. He raises an eyebrow at my manipulations, to which I reply with a small smile before swinging a leg over his, straddling him. My ass sits on his upper thighs, and his morning glory hangs heavily between us, resting on my thigh. I love how hard but smooth and soft it is—such a wonderful contradiction of strong, pliable muscle. Deciding to ignore it momentarily, my arms wrap around Logan's sinewy neck, forearms resting on his muscled shoulders. His hands land on my waist, thumbs rubbing up and down on my abdomen. I lean forward a bit before rasping out, "Thank you for bringing me back to you."

Vulnerability flashes through my eyes and sentiments alike, and I momentarily wish that any words were enough to convey how whole I feel right now. Unable to manifest anything meaningful, I lean my forehead against his.

A few, intimate moments pass with us reveling in one another before he quietly responds, "I feel like I've waited forever for you."

He breathes deeply, as though he's trying to consume the entirety of the heavy air around us. Sunlight caresses us as it sneaks its way through the slats of my blinds. Moved by his words, I can't hold back any longer. I pull him in for a kiss—which he returns with vigor. It doesn't take long for our tongues to meet, rubbing, tasting, and exploring one another. Logan lightly nips at my lips, a movement that pulls the side of my mouth into a slow, satisfied grin. What started as a sweet, emotion-filled kiss has now turned into a passionate make out, and our bodies shift under our enthusiasm. His erection rubs up and down my thigh as my ass lifts from his lap. Finally, my fingers find their way to his hard, pulsing cock. Wrapped around them, my hand moves on its own fruition, lazily stroking him up and down, applying firm but steady pressure. A groan of appreciation floats above us, and I smile into his mouth at the sound of his pleasure. My other hand rests lazily against his chest, lightly scratching up and down.