29

Goodbye

Wynnona

"What does this mongrel mean father?" Growls my look alike. So, we are half related. I'm the older one. And he wants to marry me? I may vomit now.

"I told you Warren, there was a time before you that I was with a woman named Inezze." He tells his son sharply.

"And the bastard decided to have two kids with her, abandon her, stage his death, the list of things this asshole has done is endless." I say sweetly, pulling the belt of the skirt off. I move to also rip the bottom of the dress off so that my legs are free. This thing is heavy and way too warm. Warren, the man across from me gasps and covers his eyes. Giovanni lets out a lethal cackle, tossing his head back. I then notice the subtle way he moves his arms, obvious only to me that he is trying to free himself. I scan the room, taking into note the guard and maid that look oddly familiar, this causes me to smirk softly to myself.

"You are indecently dressed under that dress." Warren squeaks, blushing. I laugh, deciding it will be fun to torment him.

"Has the poor virgin boy never seen a naked woman before?" I ask innocently, cocking my hip to the side while crossing my arms over my chest. "Am I not allowed to feel comfortable in my body?" My friends start to laugh at this. Warren keeps his hand over his eyes, his face going the same scarlet of his hair. The maid and guard I recognize attempt to hold back laughter as well.

"You may be confident in your body, however no wife of mine will showcase parts of herself for only me to see to the world." He growled possessively. The others stop laughing, Brett and Keya glaring at him while Giovanni and I communicate through a single look. In one swift moment, perfectly timed, Giovanni snaps the cuffs around his wrists, rushing the closest guard and taking their gun after snapping their neck. He fires off a couple shots, killing every guard in the room but one. He then trains the gun on our father.

At the same time, he does that, I take the sword from Warren, knocking him to his knees and placing the sword to his throat, pressing it into his neck.

"How dare you?" Growls the dark-skinned woman beside Florence, my supposed father.

"I haven't killed him yet." I sigh, really wishing to. "Gio, will you shut her up?" I ask him in my sweetest voice. He smiles from the spot beside me he's taken up.

"With pleasure." He answers coolly, firing off a shot. The blast hits her dead between the eyes, her limp body crumbling to the ground. Florence starts to step towards us, but Giovanni moves his gun to him. "I wouldn't daddy dearest, I'm a very good shot and can't tell you what I'll do now that I'm angry." I smile, holding Warren in place.

"End this war now Florence." I tell him, keeping the sword on Warren's neck sharply, steady, a continuous reminder that I hold his life in my hands and a threat. "End all of this and I'll spare my twin's life." I tell him, the warning is very real. The guard and maid I recognized are now helping Keya and Brett out of their cuffs. I now see the worried faces of Jake and Athena. They must have gotten baby Keith to Roe and they are hiding somewhere.

"There is no war, Needledrop was meant to control the universe." He tells me factually, starting to step towards us. He gets a little too close, causing me to move the blade tighter to Warren's neck breaking the first couple layers of skin. "I am a God. God's do not bow down to mere mortals." I roll my eyes.

"Then you won't be missing a couple mortal playthings." I smile sweetly, digging the blade into Warren's neck as far as I can, ripping the sword through more than half of his neck, gracing the bones at the back of his neck. He reaches up, clutching his neck while reaching out to his father. Florence looks terribly angry, causing me to place a wall of scorching hot blue flames between us, another wall of ice behind it placed by Giovanni.