End Note, Final Thoughts, and Acknowledgment

You made it all the way through, congratulations! This book has been a year and some in the making and means so much to me. I started this book with close friends of three and four years who I gave a part of my soul to who just abandoned me. This is not the end of this story, Wynnona, Athena, Giovanni, and Jake will all return in the grand finale of this series.

Yes, this is a series. I recommend starting with this one then the order of the next four books doesn't really matter. They're all stand alone books.

I want to say a huge thank you to my boyfriend, who's gotten me through a lot of this. It's hard writing with mental illnesses man. I also want to thank my parents for also helping me through my mental illnesses allowing me to actually finish a book for once. I finally want to thank you, my readers, hoping you enjoyed this story and can maybe pull something from it.

Confused by the epilogue? That's the point! It's a story that ties into everything going on on this universe that is fragmented. The entire story will be told over the course of all the books. Also, comment here your thoughts and theories on who Fatum, Moarte, and Endring are. What their role is on this narrative.

I hope to see you all on the next book! Remember to vote, comment, and follow. Stay colourful!!
-Mya