Prologue

Blending in with the other third-year students, you are peacefully eating lunch on your table along with your classmates who fortunately, do not despise you.

YorkNew High, being entitled as a prestigious school for the elites, has a total of three cafeterias for each year level to give the students convinience during their lunch break.

While listening quietly to their conversations about humor stuffs, a group of girls approaches your group out of the blue.

"Hm, what do we have here? Now that I saw you I strangely lost my appetite. What a bummer..." a girl innocently states, all of your friends looked at her in disbelief.

"Carla, stop it," the girl beside you chides, the rest of the group agreeing to her.

Carla scoffs, "Why are defending her? Is she really that pitiful?" she chuckles you can tell by her voice that she's pissed. She sat on the table, slightly bumping on your tray.

Laughters from Carla and her allies soon followed, their high-pitch voice really ticks you off. Yet you still regain your cool and resumes on eating.
Although, inside your mind you really wanted to punch them on their cake faces right there and then.

"Do you have anything else to do?" one of the guys somewhere at the cafeteria side-commented.

"Yeah, you always bug her as if you're the school's queen bees,"

"Leave already!"

Despite numbers of chants being thrown them, they just chose to become like those petty girls from a typical high school dramas.

Carla scoffs, her look of disgust is eyeing you who isn't even bothered of what's happening, "Of course a boy would defend her!" she blurted out, "Did you fall under this bitch's spell as well?" she lets out a maniacal laugh, casually pouring an orange soda on your lunch, laughters from Carla's allies soon followed once again.

Your friends only looked at you with worry and guilty expression on their faces for not be able to defend you even further.

Standing up, you finally made eye-contact with Carla with her cocky look, "What? Wanna fight back?" she challenges.

Carla then swiftly tries to reach out for your hair, yet failed upon successfully catching her wrist with your one hand. On the other one, you didn't hesitate splashing her face with the soda she pours on your lunch.

Everyone gasps by the unusual sight of you doing it. The cafeteria is dead quiet, all eyes landing on to the scene.

"THIS BITCH! LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO ME!" Carla began to wail, like a kid throwing a tantrum. You finally let go of her wrist.

"Now you're acting tough after being a slut to every boys in campus, huh?" another girl steps up, acting menacingly while pushing her finger towards your forehead.

"OI,"

The sudden yelling earns gazes from the students, you looked towards the sources of the voice to see the guy you're hoping to come.

Upon seeing Killua, your eyes widen in surprise. On the other hand, the girls' expressions are distorted by fear and panic.

Killua ambles his way in to the scene, pulling you behind him after, "You really just did that, huh... Impressive," he says discreetly, his lips forming to a half smile.