Chapter 11

"W-What?" you stammered, your eyes widening in surprise. You did not expect him to say that out of the blue after what he had done to you this afternoon.

Upon noticing your face gradually heating up, you yank your hands away from Killua and ran away, leaving him.

"Stupid," Killua whisper to himself, a sly smile forming on his lips.

On the other hand, you race your way down the stairs, making a sharp turn as you hid behind a wall.

There were still a few students roaming around, they were confused to see you trying to catch your breath as if you went from a marathon.

"I can't believe this..." you sighed in disbelief, "He still have the guts to show up after being *sshole to me this afternoon?" you grumbled, an irritated expression written on your face.

"I'm surprised you didn't hide in the boys' bathroom, miss," a familiar voice says out of nowhere, making you flinch in surprise.

Looking up, you see Killua standing five-feet apart from you with a mischievous smile plastered on his face.

"About that reviewer earlier—" you start but Killua cut you off in mid sentence.

"I know, I'm sorry," Killua interjects in a lower tone, biting his lower lip as he lower his gaze, a hand scratching on the nape of his neck. 

You thought for a while, "You don't have to say sorry," You muttered, bringing his attention back to you, "I must have did something unpleasant that made you do that so, I'm sorry too," you uttered, giving him a slight bow and walked past him.

Heading to the exit, you left the silverette who felt confused yet awfully guilty after hearing what you said. 

6:45 PM

You were currently in your room, making yourself busy by reviewing for the exam since there's nothing else for you to do.

With the music playing through your phone, it was interrupted by a 'ping' indicating it receives a message.

Casually reaching your phone with your eyes focused on your notes, you tapped on the device's screen and shift your gaze on it to see Killua's message.

Killua
6:45 PM
Oi, (Your name). Got a sec? :<

A groan escape your lips as you read his message. Staring at the emoji beside it, an image of Killua doing a cute pout came to your mind, making you cover your face with your hand in embarrassment.

Regaining your composure, you proceed on typing your reply.

You
6:47 PM
No, I'm studying.

You place your phone back to its place, heaving a sigh as you focus back on to your study. A moment after, you received another message from him but this time, you chose to focus on what you're doing instead. 

Eventually, you immerse yourself in your study when a phone call interrupted.

Sighing in frustration, you took your phone from your desk and answered the call without glancing on the caller's ID. 

"Killua, I swear to g—"

"Sleep early, don't push yourself too much, take care of yourself cause you're still going to respond to my confession... stupid,"