Chapter 25

A/N: I am so sorry for taking so long to make this. I hope y'all still keeping up with my story! And also, I was tired when I wrote some of the scenes in this chapter so expect numbers of grammatical errors ahead. ♡

Second week
Wednesday

The first and a half week of the camp consists almost entirely of team building activities. After a dozen of thrilling activities, their interaction, and their bond as a group ameliorates. Along the process, they have become more high spirited, competitive and they have successfully built a sense of teamwork.

As of now, each team holds a total of three-thousand points. Each side has been yearning to break the tie off, which is going to occur this very day. In spite of having no prize for this event, it got them all absolutely psyched.

However Killua seemed to be not having the same exuberant spirit like the others have. "When is this going to end? I want to go home." he whined, what followed is a deep, fed-up sigh.

You were caught staring at him when he unanticipatedly turned to you. His usual resting bored look can be seen on his visage. "(Your name), let's run away from here." he sounded as though he's serious.

"You've been saying that since last week..." you murmured and sweatdropped.

"Well only if you agreed to me beforehand, I wouldn't be bugging you about it." Killua argued. Apparently, he heard the words exited out of your mouth. "We could have been spending the time of our lives!" the silverette added with a matter of fact tone.

You're clearly conflicted. You narrowed your gaze straight towards him while figuring out whether he's deliberately being preposterous to annoy you. Though you seemed to find it difficult to read him.

Unlike your albino boyfriend does when he does the same to you. He's impressive yet a tad creepy when he's accurate most of the time.

"Ne, Killua!"

The voice coming from nowhere rang in your head. You're pretty sure that voice isn't known to you. In mere curiosity,

you shift your gaze towards the owner, a girl in particular.

...

...

'A girl...?'

Just then, it took you by surprise when the girl just randomly, casually tackled your boyfriend.

You stood frozen on your feet. And only stared at the scene, completely clueless. The scene happening before you somehow reminds you of that one scene from a shoujo manga you've read long ago.

"AGH- You again?!" Killua fumed and growled at the leech clinging on him. The silverette successfully resisted her grip with ease by yanking the female off him.

You reiterated the word 'again' from his question. Have they met before?

Killua is dusting himself off while spouting infuriatingly at the girl before him. Alas, this caused no effect on her. She even dwelled to act cute and everything.

"What are you talking about? Aren't we partners for the team building activity?"

The girl's high-pitched voice almost bursts your eardrums.

You've heard back then that the pitch of people's voices tend to increase more likely when they're with the ones they like or admire - with that thought, it ticked you even more than before.

All of sudden, you have recalled that Killua once ranted about this one girl who kept on bugging him, only because he stumbled upon her along the corridors. You guessed that the girl must have gotten struck by Killua's cool demeanor and handsome face. Yep, that's definitely it.