Chapter 05

Second person's point of view:

Four days later
Friday
3:00 PM

Days have passed and you're quite thankful that everything turns back to normal after what occured last Tuesday at the cafeteria.

To your surprise you became even more close to Killua who's currently your pretend-boyfriend. You eventually met Gon, who you thought is really fun to be with.

"(Last name), may you please hand those papers to the council?" your home adviser asks, pointing at the stack of papers that are placed on his desk.

Sinply nodding, you stood up from your desk and went to carry the papers out. Heading towards the council, located on the third floor- right above from where you are- you took the stairs and happen to see Class 3-2, a.k.a Killua and Gon's class.

Killua was staring at the board boredly during their discussion when she happens to notice you walking by.
His sapphire-blue eyes followed you, seeing you being approached by the council's secretary after, then seeing you conversing with him.

Apparently, the sight made Killua feel pissed with a twinge of jealousy. He's now seeing the guy acting 'too friendly to you' according to Killua, pissing him off even more.

"Mr. Zoldyck, are you paying attention?" his teacher calls out of the blue, alerting him on his desk.

"Yes," he simply nodded.

On the other hand, you were currently having a conversation with Kai Tomura, council's secretary who goes the same class as you.

(A/n: I can't find a pic of this with better quality

(A/n: I can't find a pic of this with better quality. I apologise in advance.)

"Ah (Your name), are these for the council?" he inquires with his soothing voice.

Nodding simply at him, he offers you a genuine smile and took the stack from you, catching you off-guard.

"But I can manage-" before you could protest, he took your hand and attempt to drag you along with him.

"I have a class to attend, Kai," you told him, hoping he'll let you go but he didn't.

"I'll tell Mr. Tomura after, I promise," he gave yoy a cheeky grin. Thinking he's part of the council after all, you just followed him along.

As you two were ambling your way to the council, you couldn't help but to think how strong his hand was upon carrying a stack of paper with only with one hand.