Chapter 22

2nd person's point of view:

"Oh god." 

Killua utters to himself in an undertone. He stood on the corner, eyes closed shut, forehead against the wall. On his hand is the gift you gave him. 

From the couch, you stare concerningly towards the sulking silverette, a frown can be seen on your face, "Killua… didn't like it?" you murmured in dismay. 

Gon, being a good friend as he is, placed a hand on your shoulder, "He's just a bit shocked, that's all," Gon assures, followed by an involuntary awkward chuckle escaping his mouth.  

"You bought him a case of (favorite beverage), you cleaned his room for him," Kurapika enumerates, making you glance up to him in curiosity, "He just felt guilty for having you go through that." the blonde male heaved a sigh, "And now… " he trails off, glancing over to the sulking teen at the corner in disbelief. 

"WOW! (YOUR NAME) BOUGHT YOU A SMARTPHONE? A rich-ass guy like you is gold digging now?" Leorio gawks, nudging the silver-haired teen's elbow whilst wiggling his eyebrows teasingly.  

A tick mark appears on Killua's forehead, a pink hue appearing on his cheeks in embarrassment, "Quit it, Lioreo!" he barked, steam escaping from his ears.  

A tick mark appeared on the man's forehead as well, "LE-O-RI-O." Leorio corrected in an infuriated tone of voice.  

Pursing your lips, "It wasn't even a big deal…" you murmured to yourself once again, feebly wringing your hands in front of you, your gaze lowered to your shoes.  

"Well for Killua, it is." Gon states. 

"It's best if you talk to him," Kurapika suggests, "He'll prolly jump off a cliff or something… that's how dramatic he can be." he added, annoyed  . 

"I HEARD THAT," Killua barked.

♡♡♡

"Y-Yeah, I guess Kurapika's right. I'm being… dramatic." Killua admits in defeat.  Just as if he didn't get pissed when he heard those words from the blond adult earlier.  

The two of you are alone in his room. You considered Kurapika's suggestion to talk to your boyfriend. On the side of his bed, Killua sat beside you. "You've done too much for me already…" Killua murmured hesitantly, enough only for you to hear. 

"You lost your phone because of me and I think it's fair buying a new one for you." you explained, hoping it would make the silverette cheer up. However, your boyfriend kept the frown on his face. 

"You didn't have to. I can afford one."

With that being said, a tick mark appeared on your forehead. A pissed smile curves your lips, reaching out your hand to him,  "Give it back then. I heard Souga needed a new phone. Might as well give it to him instead." you muttered nonchalantly.  

The silverette flinched by this. Upon hearing what you've said, he can clearly tell how irritated you are, "No," Killua scoots away and guards the phone by holding it tightly lest you might take the phone away from him by force.

"I-It's mine," he stuttered with a flustered tone on his voice. 

"But you just said you didn't have to, I can afford one," you mimicked his words from earlier. You fold your arms, a cute pout on your lips, looking toward Killua with a pleading look.  

With that cute act you pulled-off, it appears that he didn't get fell for it. Instead, Killua stared at you, his one hand covering his mouth while he tried his best to suppress his laughter.