Chapter 21

12:00 PM

2nd person's point of view: 

"Not only have you bought him a case of (favorite beverage), but you're also planning to buy that?" Souga questions you, a disbelief expression can be seen on his face. 

Shifting your gaze towards Souga, "No one's going to change my mind, not even you, Einstein," you formed a smile, more like a pissed-looking type of smile before handing a card to the cashier. 

"Are you sure about that? Remember (Your name), that dimwit is your boyfriend, not your child," Souga narrowed his cold eyes towards you. 

Before you could retort back, the cashier somehow tapped your shoulder. 

"Ma'am, this is your school's ID card," 

"Oh shoot," you frantically took the card from the cashier's hand and apologized. You fished out your wallet from your backpack, this time, you hand your ATM card to the cashier. 

Embarrassed by this, "I'm sorry," you mumbled apologetically towards the cashier. 

Upon witnessing that, Souga let out a scornful snicker which made you shoot him a pissed look.

♡♡♡

"I just don't get why you bought him a—"

"Look Souga," you faced him, your firm gaze is being focused towards him, "It's my cash. It's my decision whether what I'm going to do with it," you sassed.

Letting out a sigh of defeat, "Fine," Souga grumbled, "You're starting to sound like my mother, it's annoying," he added, closing his eyes and walked away.  

A disbelief scoff escaped your lips, "You may be smart but still you're a hole of an ass," you mumbled angrily under your breath, watching the male teen walk away with a pissed look.  

2:00 PM

After hanging out with Souga for half a day, you headed your way to Killua's apartment while Souga proceeds his way home. 

"We're glad you're here, (Your name)," Kurapika sighed deeply in relief. 

With that deep sigh somehow worried you a bit, "Why? Did something happen?" you inquire, placing the case of (favorite beverage) on the transparent glass-made coffee table.  

"(Favorite beverage)... All this for Killua?" Leorio looked at the items in awe, "Damn, that kid hits the jackpot," the adult whispers to himself with a grin.  

"Life must be good to have a girlfriend," Leorio added with a laugh, giving you a pat on the back.  

"Don't listen to him, (Your name)," Kurapika uttered to you discreetly with a disbelief sigh, guiding you towards a room which you presume is Killua's room. 

Then you suddenly realize that it's going to be your first time entering a male's room. 

You step back instinctively, "Is there something wrong, (Your name)?" Gon asks you in worry.  

Feeling slightly embarrassed, "I-Is it okay?" you quietly asked. 

"Of course~" Gon beamed, "It's not like Killua's going to do something sensual. If he does, just scream—" his words got cut off by Kurapika.

"Gon, I think it's best if you stay away from Leorio for the meantime," the blonde adult facepalmed. With a blushing face, you nodded in agreement.