Chapter 16

(Your name)'s point of view:

Currently checking my phone as I scroll through social media, I've seen numbers of teen couple photos that's been occupying my timeline everytime.

It's not that I hate those specific couples or any of their photos that they took. Forsooth, it is totally fine. It is their own social media account after all.

I was just casually ambling my way when I find myself already in front of Killua's apartment building, "T-That was fast," I mutter to myself.

Gluing my eyes back to my phone screen, I scroll through my timeline full of never-ending photos and selfies of couples.

It is getting a bit frustrating to be honest. 

As I focus my full attention on scrolling, I didn't even get to notice that one random guy who all-of-sudden, took my phone from my hands in a swift manner. 

This is when my adrenaline kicks in. Instinctively, my hands grabbed on to the person's clothing and pulled it close to me with full force, yet the person didn't even budge.

"Ehh? Is this what you're frowning about?"

The person whines in a dissapointed tone. The familiar cold voice then hits me in the realization.

With a pissed tone, "What the heck Killua. You almost gave me a heart attack— now give me that," I whisper-yell at him, trying to reach out the phone from his grasp.

With his other hand buried in his pocket and his other hand holding my phone, Killua kept on scrolling. His eyes are intently focused on to the screen.

He extended his arms further, making it impossible for me to reach. To that point, I just gave up.

"Why are you even you here? Shouldn't you be in your apartment, watching?" I asked him, irritated.

Thankfully, he gave my phone back eventually, "I'm changing plans. Lets eat outside," he muttered nonchalantly.

My eyes widen in surprise, I can already feel my heart race. Especially, at the time he grabbed my hand and interlock his fingers to mine, "J-Just the two of us?" my face flushed,  "How about the others—" my words got cut off when Killua interjected.

"(Your name)," I heard him mumble in a quiet tone.

"Y-Yes?" I immediately responded. Too embarrassed, I brought my gaze on to my feet as I wait for his response.

"Is it okay... If it's just only the two of us?"

What?

That's when I felt blood rushing up to my cheeks. Looking up to Killua, he has his gaze averted away somehow.

"I... u-uh..." I trailed off. To this point, not even a single word can escape from my lips due to how confused and embarassed I am at the same time.

Then, I ended up giving him a simple nod as a response.

♡♡♡

Killua's point of view:

It is getting a bit dark when the two of us headed to a vintage ice-cream parlor. I don't know why I came up to this but I hope she likes ice cream... If not, then I'm screwed.

I've been here for a couple of times but the fact that I'm bringing a girl here with me is quite awkward.

Looking over to (Your name), she's currently looking over to the counter full of various flavors and toppings in bewilderment.