Chapter 03

4:45 PM

Under the soothing sky colored by purple and orange hues, people are still active and still wandering around the city.

"Why are we here again?"

You stared at a girly store in front of them. The store is mostly decorated with huge cute plushies in pastel colors.

Killua sighs, "For my little sister," he barely speak, "She likes girly stuffs! And I have no idea what to get her for her birthday," he added, clicking his tongue after.

"...and you brought me here to help you?" you guessed, receiving a reluctant nod from Killua after.

"You know your little sister better, you should know what to get her by now," you sighed, a hand placed on your waist.

Killua is somehow pissed after hearing your statement, "A deal is a deal, (Your name). You're doing things for me from now on," he reminded you with his cold voice, sending shivers down you spine.

Staring at him in disbelief, 'Is he serious?' you thought to her mind. Heaving a sigh of defeat, "Alright... If you're getting a girl a gift it does not need to be this extravagant," you start, cringing as you took one glance at a price tag marked with ¥300,000.

Clearing your throat, you took Killua's hand, dragging him out of the store. Killua was clueless and let you take his hand, following you out of the store.

"As I was saying, it does not need to be pricey. Get her something that she would treasure," you explains, letting go of Killua's hand as you enter toward an antique shop.

"Why an antique shop?"

Offering a smile to him, you headed toward a shelf full of music boxes. The store is quite empty since antiques aren't really popular to this generation.

Inspecting the objects on the shelves, something caught your attention. You reaches out to a vintage zondiac luminous music box, giving it to the silverette after with a confused look on his face.

"It costs ¥5000, see?" you pointed at the red pricetag, "It's sixty times lower than that plushie from the previous store," you smiled proudly, hoping the silverette would agree.

Killua stares at the object on his hand for a moment and a genuine smile forms to his lips, which is your first time to see and soon felt your cheeks heating up.

You shook her head, deciding to distract herself for awhile, "I'll leave y-you here for a moment to decide," you stammer and was about to head somewhere when Killua took your wrist.

"I'll take it,"

♡♡♡

As the two of you make your way towards the station, you casually walks quietly with Killua stealing glances at you.

"What do you want now, Killua?" you huffed. Apparently, you knew Killua's been looking at you ever since they left the shop.

Killua swallows the lump in his throat, "This Friday... I want to invite you for dinner," he breathes out, his statement catching your attention.

"Alluka probably know by now that I have a girlfriend and I bet she'll just nag me to bring you tomorrow," Killua groans, looking away to avoid your gaze.

"You want me to go as your girlfriend?" you inquire, raising a brow questioningly.

Receiving a nod from Killua, the girl heaves a sigh and pauses for a while to think, "Now that you've mention that... my Aunt also probably know by now what happened earlier, fvck she'll kill me," upon thinking about that matter makes you feel nervous.