Chapter 27

"I have to bring Killua back!"

Your shouting ended up resonating throughout the massive room. You mustered an incredible amount of courage to blurt that out, but not even an ounce of regret was felt through that.

However, for the very first time in your life, your father shot you with his stern (eye color) eyes. Causing you to tense up, as though something life-threatening is after you at that very moment.

"You are not leaving! No one is leaving!" your father declared, practically growling at you. The thought of you venturing outside with lurking potential predators somehow triggered him to be like that.

"Not even us?" Leorio asked in a clueless tone of voice. His index finger pointing at himself. The dumb response from him aggravated your father even more, even earning a glare from him. This caused the bespectacled man to flinch in fear.

"You three. Get out of my sight." your father ordered, but the referred three defied and remained at their positions.

A pair of serious hazel eyes were set on straight towards your father's figure. "We are not leaving." Gon responded. His firm voice unwavered.

Drawing of guns and simultaneous cocking of the weapons followed soon after Gon finished his sentence. Before the four of you knew, all of your father's armed men now have their loaded strap pointed straight towards the three individuals.

They immediately took action even without your father's demand for them to do so.

"Dad, no!" you cried. Attempting to intervene into the scene but two of your father's men have restrained you by grabbing tightly on both of your arms.

Torment can now be seen on your visage as you hissed. "Fck!"

You were not bothered at all to cuss in the presence of your father due to how painful and unnecessarily tight their grip on your arms were.

You relentlessly tried to resist their grip but the excruciating pain is holding you back.

Your father's back is facing you during that occurrence. His cold, rational facade remined. Your father may be stern to you at this rate, however, he couldn't bear to watch her daughter begging and in pain while in the hands of his own men.

By simply raising his hand, he has given his men the signal to take you away from the room. "P-Please listen to me, dad!" your trembling, pleading voice echoed through the empty corridors as you were taken away by your father's men.

"(Your name)!" Gon called on to your name worriedly. As he was about to catch up to you, the guards stepped up before he took another step, one of them pointing a loaded gun right on his forehead.

"This is bad..." Kurapika murmured under his breath. He remained standing like the rest of his friends.

Leorio swallowed the lump in his throat. Beads of sweat are forming on the side of his forehead.

"Oi Gon, It's no use." Leorio uttered Gon, seemingly admitting defeat. "I think it's best if we return the next- G-Gon?!"

Frustrated, and desperate. Gon didn't even think twice, and indolently moved the gun out of his way with the back of his hand, as if he swatted a fly away from him.

This left everyone - except him and your father - to froze on their feet in utter shock.

Ferociously, the spiky-haired teen stomped towards your father, approaching him. And right after, he violently grabbed your father by the collar.

"Let him go this instant!" a squad leader growled. The men shifted their guns in an instant, and now pointed at Gon. They could have fired their weapons before Gon could get to approach their boss. However, they couldn't pay the risk of putting their leader in danger.