Chapter 06

8:10 PM

It is already dark outside. Killua decided to walk you to the bus stop since it is dangerous for a girl like you to be roaming around at night.

Ever since you left the building, none of you has the urge to talk. It is just silence which is making you two feel awkward. Thus you're the only two left at the bus stop.

"(Your name)," Killua calls out, bringing your attention to him. The silverette pauses for a moment, looking at you with a slight smile, "Thank you so much. I've never seen my sister that happy since we left home," he mumbled.

"No problem..." you simply replied.

Silence then ensued the two of you, creating yet again an awkward atmosphere.

Upon remembering about helping the student council next week, you have realized that you haven't told Killua about it.

Breaking the ice, "Killua..." you called out, receiving a hum from him as a response. Killua kept his hands buried in his pockets, waiting for your further statement.

"I'm helping the councils this Monday," you finally said. You were hesitant at first, but you already blurted it out which brings Killua's whole attention.

"Kai will be there, huh," he guessed, his voice lacing with slight dissapointment.

Reluctantly nodding at him, he gave you a sigh of disbelief in exchange, "I don't know what to say..." he whisper to himself, running his fingers through his locks.

"Don't be mad. I'll try my best not to get close with him for our... 'fake' relationship's sake," you assure him, even emphasizing the word 'fake' in your sentence.

Killua didn't respond after sat there quietly, purposely ignoring you which  you find irritating.

"Killua..." you call up to him yet Killua still ignores you. Calling him once again by his name remains the same result, making you sigh in defeat on your seat.

As the bus is nearly approaching, you took a quick glance to Killua who is  still look pissed and won't talk to you, 'I hate this guy,' you thought in your mind.

Standing up from your seat, you amble your way in front of him.

Killua looked up at you, his eyes connecting to yours for a moment, "If you're going to say something just-" you didn't even let him finish his sentence.

Bending down slightly, you abruptly tug his collar. As his face was close to you, you smash your lips to his with your eyes forced shut.

dug dug

dug dug

dug dug

Killua was caught off-guard that he almost fell from his seat. With his sapphire-blue eyes widen, blood rushes up to his cheeks when you kissed him out of the blue.

Pulling away, the bus exactly came to a stop. Without even bothering to say a word, you enter the vehicle leaving the flustered silverette on the shed.

You took your seat as the bus drove off, that is when you felt really embarassed that you have to cover your red face with your hands, cursing at yourself repeatedly for doing such a thing.