Chapter 07

Killua's point of view:

Chatterings from the students can only be heard from the gym. We are quite productive today since we're almost done with the float - which I really don't care to be honest. 

Ever since that incident, I can't get off my eyes from (Your name). So I went to ask her to not leave by my side from now on. 

"What? How do I supposed to finish my work there—"

"That's my order, (Your name),"

'This girl still has the guts to protest after saving her *ss earlier,' I thought, clicking my tongue in annoyance. 

(Your name) didn't argue about it after and went to sit beside me, "I'm tired... " she whines, I can tell she is since her voice is weaker than usual, plus her hair is a bit messy and her face is a sweaty. 

Reluctantly offering my water bottle to her, her lips curved into a smile. To my surprise, she took the water bottle from my hand with no hesitance.

"You know I used that, right?" I raise a brow at her, a sly smile forming on my lips.

I offered that bottle to her to tease her. Although, she casually chugs it right there and then.

"O-Oi! Didn't you hear me?" I stutter in surprise.

"What's the point? We kissed like three times already," she muttered blandly, placing the empty bottle beside her.

'...she actually got a point,'

Turning my head away, I hope she doesn't see my embarrassed face.

"(Your name)! Can you help me with these? I can't choose between this two,"

(Your name) left, "Did she seriously forgot what I just said?" I whisper to myself. Watching her in disbelief as she was approaching towards the group.

Running my fingers through my locks, I stood up and jog over to where (Your name) was at. 

"Try bright vibrant colors since it can attract young kids more, since you're focusing on a kids-only booth" (Your name) explains.

As she was conversing with the others, I can feel the time slowing as I  inspect her features carefully.

The way her silky (hair color) hair flows...

The way she tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear...

Her stunning (eye color) eyes...

Her heartwarming smile...

Then a loud bang was heard, bringing me back to my senses. Though I can still feel my heart racing. 

"Don't drop the wrench next time!"

"Sorry! "

Sht... Should I confess to her? I can't keep this feelings for too long. Plus, I could tell that there are guys who's having hots for her— especially Kai. 

"Killua, you alright?"

(Your name) is in front of me, her hair is still messy like before. 

"You look horrible," I muttered, turning (Your name) around as I redo her ponytail/hairstyle for her. 

"We know for ourselves that I look much better than you, Mr. Zoldyck" she said as soon as I was done, turning around as she sticks her tongue out playfully.

Indeed, you look beautiful.

"—Hah, what a cute joke. Ms. Pretty-face—Mrs. Zoldy— fvck. I mean, fvck it," I eventually gave up, stomping away to not humiliate myself to her any further.