Chapter 29

Note: I did not proofread this chapter properly, expect gramatical errors and  dull sentences ahead.

Republic of Padokea
Kukuroo Mountain

Even before you and Gon got off the touring bus, you seemed to be already astounded by the sight of the vicinity.

'I am aware that Killua's family is wealthy but them, owning a mountain is a whole other level.' 

As the both of you were staring up the incredibly huge gate before you, realization hits the ravenette teen. His round, hazel eyes somewhat glinted in excitement as he turned to look at you. 

"Oh! This is your first time visiting Killua's place, right?" the ravenette asked in an enthusiastic tone, his usual beamish grin took place on his lips. 

You're aware the Gon is trying his best to lift your spirits up. He knew how everything that had happened, and the occurrence that may come is too nerve-wracking for you to handle. Despite that, you never considered giving up as an option- and he salutes you for that. 

"I can't believe how extravagant their territory is." you commented, disbelief lacing your voice. Your gaze remained towards the breathtaking view before you.  

"I knew you would say that." Gon smiled proudly. 

"Gon… ?" 

An uncertain voice suddenly called your friend's name out of nowhere. In curiosity, you turned your head towards where the voice belonged to, and it seems it's from an old man in a guard uniform. 

You stood there, clueless. Reluctantly following behind Gon while he approached the guard outpost. 

"Mr. Zebro! You're still working as the groundskeeper?" Gon asked the old, amused. Before the man named Zebro could respond, "Ah! Sir Seaquant!" Gon exclaimed when another man exited from the outpost.  

The adult rather looked enlightened when he saw Gon, upon realizing his reaction for a second, he lightly shook his head, rolling his eyes pretending as though he wasn't acknowledging the ravenette's presence. 

However, his supposed-to-be rude expression wipes off somehow when he sees you. "You're…" Seaquant's words trail off, jaws somewhat hanging as he slowly lifts his finger. 

With Gon realizing that Seaquant was referring to someone behind him, he stepped out of the way. "Huh?" 

Confused, he stared at you, then shifting his gaze back to Seaquant after. The adult is in fact pointing towards your direction.  

"Her." The adult then uttered firmly.  

'What did I do?' 

Meanwhile

"We will be taking off soon, Kil." 

The silverette didn't bother responding to his eldest brother waiting at the doorway. The jaded expression of his remained on his visage.  

Along with his cold and grim ambiance that he brings, he made his exit out of the room not making eye contact nor acknowledging his brother's presence.  

Killua was soon apprised by Atlas to wait at the Butler's residence. The last minute, Milluki decided to tag along with his brothers in order for him to obtain an exclusive, pricey item from no one knows where. The silverette didn't care less. 

The heir is currently in one of the guest rooms. Now sitting on the velvet couch. At that point he would have fished his phone out but unfortunately he didn't bring it with him. However, what he does have is the photo you gave him back then.