Chapter 10

(Your name)'s point of view:

"Kai, let me go,"

Frustrated, I pushed him away from me and went to sat on my seat. Kai just stood there with a frown, "I'm sorry, (Your name)," he said, apologetically.

"Just leave me alone, please," I muttered, my eyes glued on my desk while I fiddle on my pen nervously.

A moment after everyone went to their seats as the bell rang indicating that the school hours has began.

In the corner of my eye, I can still see Kai - a few seats apart - constantly glancing at me.

A sigh escaped lips as I focus my gaze on my notes on the desk.

"Good morning, class,"

I didn't even notice the teacher has entered. All of us stood up and greeted him back simultaneously.

"Good morning, sir"

Mr. Hamada instructed us to sit, "Seems like the festival went well," I heard him say.

Yeah... It went well.

"You must have known by now about what's going to happen this Thursday,"

Groaning and whinings can be heard from my classmates.

Mr. Hamada clears his throat, "That's what the schedule says," showing and pointing on certain part of the paper he's holding up, "You're all graduating. You must know your responsibilities - not focusing on fun and partying," he uttered in a serious tone.

"The ceremony is already scheduled on the first week next month. I guarantee you will do great on your exam,"

Lunch break

I've been fixing some of my stuffs inside my bag, when I happen to notice the other copy of my reviewer. I was meant to give this to a certain someone - that is Killua.

He has helped me a lot since. Plus, I noticed he isn't that type of person to take notes during class discussions so this would come in handy.

With the folder on my hand, I was making my way upstairs when I didn't expect he's making his way down the stairs.

The both of us stood on our spots and made eye contact when I noticed he's looking a bit uninterested.

"Killua..." I start, offering him the folder.

He inspects the paper on my hand for a while and took it. Casually walking past me without saying anything.

Following him was Gon who mouthed 'sorry' at me with an apologetic look.

I just stood there quietly, my heart aching upon encountering his cold behaviour.

Is it about what happened this Friday?

Did I do something wrong?

Confused, I made my way back downstairs. A familiar folder poking out from the garbage bin caught my attention.

That wasn't there before.

Ambling my way towards the garbage bin, I pull the folder out and opened it to see my handwriting.

It is the one that I gave him earlier.

'Why would he do this?' I quickly wiped off the involuntary tear that is trying to escape my eyes.