Chapter 14

2nd person's point of view:

"Don't look at them. Focus on me, (Your name),"

With you leaving with no choice, you just followed what Killua wanted you to do. You couldn't even see on your peripheral vision since Killua's arms are on the way.

Along with Erin and her father, are two armed bodyguards in a suit. Luckily, none of them noticed you since Erin is a type of person who's most likely to start a ruckus in public.

"Dad, are we really going to do this? This is just a waste of time. (Your name) wouldn't stand a chance," You alerted upon hearing Erin's whining, along with her high-pitched voice.

"Where's that (Your name) you keep blabbering about? I swear I'm going to blow her head off," your eyes widen in shock to hear a low and irritated voice of Mr. Han.

"(Your name)," Killua called, snapping you back from your thoughts.

Drawing your attention to the silverette, his sudden change of  expression sent shivers down your spine.

You can feel his menacing aura surrounding him. His usual glistening sapphire-blue eyes are no longer there but instead, a pair of venomous dull ones following Mr. Han.

"Killua..." you murmured in a worried tone, cupping his cheeks with your hands as you force him to looked at you.

When his eyes locked on to yours, his eyes soften eventually.

With Killua finally releasing you from his arms, "As long as I'm okay, It's fine," you assure him, giving him a genuine smile.

Resuming your way in the building, Killua followed you behind as he bury both of his hands in his pockets.

Killua forms his lips into a small sad smile, 'No it is never okay, (Your name). I am sorry... I had to do it,' Killua thought, his gaze focus on you.

♡♡♡

*May I call on (Your name) to proceed to the principal's office ASAP*

The announcement made the room go silent, your classmates concern faces then landed on you. Calmly, you stood up and head towards the door.

"(Your name), you'll be okay!"

"Make them pay!"

Surprised by their words of encouragement, a smile appears on your lips. Sliding the door open, you see Gon waiting for you at the door.

"Hello, (Your name)," he greets with his usual enthuasiastic aura that he usually brings.

♡♡♡

Five minutes earlier, at the principal's office. There stood the two armed bodyguards behind Mr. Han's and Erin's seats.

Carla, her friends, along with their parents are also present in the said room as well.

They are all waiting for you.

"Where are they? They are consuming too much of my time," Mr. Han groans, impatiently tapping his foot on the tiled-floor.

The room is too intimidating, even Carla and her friends couldn't be able to handle the tension any longer.

Until the door slid open.