Chapter 01

One day earlier

It's a peaceful Monday afternoon, you can hear the students casually chattering on the hallway. You were approaching your classroom, when you hear a commotion happening inside, specifically voices of girls yelling.

At first, you thought they were just arguing for some minor matter but no. Casually stepping in, you are welcomed by furious faces of a group girls.

You froze, swallowing the lump in your throat, "Crap," you cursed under your breath, tigthening the grip on the strap of your backpack.

"She's here! "

"Y-You! Get back here!"

"Get her!"

Sprinting through the hallway, you almost tripped when you swiftly make a turn.

As you took your way down the stairs you stumbled upon the boys' bathroom. You are in the middle of the dilemma whether you let yourself inside or not, until you heard the footsteps from above,  along with their voices calling out your name. 

Panicking, you made your way inside, hoping you'll never get caught. Knowing that you're inside the Nita's comfort room, you are certain that the girls won't check for you inside.

"What the heck man, you're sick,"

You heard voices on the other side, making you curse under your breath once again. Making your way in the nearest stall,  you made sure you locked the door.

"Whoever sit on that will literally have a pain in the ass,"

"Alright, see you at class you sick bastards," another male voice was heard, cracking up as they made their way pass the stall where you're in. 

"Have you seen a girl enter here?"

The familiar voice of a girl made you jolt up in surprise, covering your mouth with your hand after. 

"Why the heck would a girl come here? Now scram, perverts," the male scoffs, followed by laughters from his peers.

You sighed softly upon knowing they wouldn't let the girls in. Although, you can now hear them arguing and throwing nasty remarks at each other. Since you're literally at the stall near the door.

Amidst the ongoing heated arguement, you slowly turn the lock open and decided to peek at the opening.

What you didn't expect is to see the familiar silver-haired guy with his sapphire-blue eyes, catching your (eye color) ones in surprise. 

Killua scoffs, giving you a disbelief expression. You gave him a pleading face whilst putting a finger on your lip, hoping he'll get the message to not reveal that she's here. 

"You wanna take it outside?!"

"Lets do it here, bastard,"

"Are you done?," Killua groans, silencing the two group, "You're looking for that (Your name) again? She's not here," he uttered boredly, his hands inside his pockets.

"W-We're not leaving unless you let us find her inside—"

"Scram or I'll help you find her by dragging ya'll inside by the hair. Now take your pick," despite Killua's stoic voice, it sends shivers down their spines, including you who's carefully listening at the stall.