wife reader- your sons and them get into fright with each other

The boys had started falling in their father's footsteps in fighting for justice and stopping evil. You still remember when the boys had asked you if it was fine for them to be their father's sidekicks. That first you said no it was to soon and the boys should be focused on their school work verse superpower life, but that didn't work after a few weeks you said yes after guys promise to keep the boys away from joker and Luthor.

y/n" hey I'm home...."

Batman" what you both did back there was stupid and foolish" you hear bruce yelling from the Batcave and you soon make your way down the stairs leading to the cave.

Damien" But dad we saved the day and us...."

Superman" if you still saved the day you all could have gotten people killed"

Johnathan " dad we did what you had thought us and we used our new team skills to win...."

Batman" I don't care if you guys won the day what you all did was stupid"

Y/n" what going on here" all four of them look at you while you stand there with your arms folded.

Damien" ask dads we finally get to help them fight someone of higher power and now, they are all mad green arrow said we did a great job"

Batman" his words do not matter right now"

Johnathan" wait so you are saying you wish we were like the other son of the justice leagues members"

Superman" ....."

batman"....."

Damien" we get it maybe mom was right being like you both are a waste of time" soon the boy walk up the stairs and back into the house. You are now left alone in the Batcave with your two husbands.

y/n" get up there now and speak to them...there are our sons they did to know you are proud of them"

Batman" No we won't they need to learn life is hard at times"

y/n" yes they do to learn that but not just yet bruce they are just kids trying... their best to follow their father footsteps"

superman" is dose not involve you y/n" you slap Clark on the face hard or has hard as you can that somewhat hurts him.

y/n" get the fuck out of here go somewhere else, until you can remember what your sons are you and our marriage"

superman" Y/n I didn't...."

y/n" out now and you both are sleeping on the couch tonight me and Alfred will have all, the guest room locked" you soon walk up the stairs and the entrance leading to the Batcave close, you see the guys leave the house by looking threw the window.

y/n" now let me find the boys" you looked everywhere the gym, pool, Kitchen, and living room, bedrooms. you even looked outside and that when you remember the one place the boys will be the roof of the house. You soon get the roof and see the boys sitting on the roof tossing and few rocks at the dead tree.

y/n" hey sweethearts"

Johnathan " hey mom"

y/n" I'm proud of you boys I saw what you did on tv a few minutes ago"

Damien" tell dads that"

y/n" I did but I kicked them out until they can...."

Johnathan" speak to us"

y/n" yes but you boys have to know your fathers love you guys"

Johnathan and Damien" sure... we mean yes mom"

y/n" I know what you mean but you boys have to know your father are worried about you, their enemies will do anything to hurt you boys "

Damien " yes mom..."

Y/n" I will leave you, boys, alone and please stop toss rocks at the dead tree"you soon leave the roof and go back into the house and have a cup of tea while waiting to see what will happen.

Later that night

The guys walking into the house wearing their regular house, you are sitting that the dinner table. There are five plats of food out and none of them have been eating yet, you soon see the guys walk into the Kitchen and you soon make eye contact with them.

Bruce" hey" 

y/n" ......" 

Clark" I want to say I'm sorry for what I said to you earlier today" 

y/n" it's okay but you still have to talk to your sons" soon the boys walk into the Kitchen and that when everything gets very quiet. 

Bruce" boys... we are sorry we shouldn't of been that hard on you guys" 

Johnathan" It okay and we are sorry for walking away like that" 

Clark" it okay boys we should've understood that you boys were helping out... we are proud of you boys as well" 

Damien" thanks dads" 

y/n" now let's eat dinner as a family" the guys soon sit at the dinner table and you guys have dinner, you hear more about the battle that had taken place today and the moves the boys used during the battle. You are happy that they are all getting along now and there is no more fighting but you knew there will be future times when they all get in arguments once again.