Wife reader - you get in a arugment with your them

You are standing in the living room with your husbands, you had found out the guys are trying to take the boys on this dangerous mission. They thought it will be great to find it from you, so you will not try to stop them.

Y/n " I hate when you guys do this"

Bruce " we do what we need to do"

Y/n " they could get killed out there"

Clark " well all know that okay and we can take them on this, mission if we want to"

Y/n " no you won't you ...."

Bruce " this is between us and the kids not you... you can't even do anything right that time you failed with your family and now you seem to be failing here" you sleep Bruce hard on the face  and leaving the room fast, you are walking up the steps mad and fast.

Conner " mom ...."

Y/n " ....." you closed the bedroom door fast and soon enough you hear knocking.

Y/n " who is it"

Clark" it me ... Bruce and the boys we want to...." you soon open the door fast and toss the guys things that them fast. Soon shut the door fast once again, the guys knew they will be sleeping in the guest room or the couch tonight and maybe a bit longer.

The next day

You were about to leave for work when you are stop by your husbands, who seem to be very sorry about last night fight. You try you best to move around them with no such luck, they were not going to let you go anytime soon.

Y/n " what I'm going to be late for work... what do you have to say now"

Bruce " I'm sorry about what I said last night love, you have not messed on anything it is us who messed up a lot"

Y/n " Bruce not right now I'm going to be late and I have things to get done":

Clark " please love let us talk this out"

Y/n " not now okay I will don't want to speak with you two right now" you soon had gotten past them and, made you way to work when you went in your lunch break you soon returned to your laboratory to see it filled with red and white roses.

Y/n " Bruce ... Clark I know you all are here" soon Bruce and Clark show themselves.

Bruce " listen I know you are mad at us and we deserve anything you do or want, to say to us but please forgive us"

Clark " you were right we should of talked to you about it before we decided what do to, and we changed our mind to not allow the boys to come on the trip.

Y/n" I want to stay mad at your guys but I love you all to much to be mad" Bruce and Clark gave you a kiss on the lips which made you happy and smile.