sister reader - you nephews break into your place

You had just gotten home from a trying day and your lab and when you, got to your apartment you saw the light were on already. You soon opened the door to see all your nephews in your place.

Y/n " hello "

Dick " hey aunt y/n"

Y/n" you are all like your fathers they are no lie there, always breaking into my place "

Tim " hey we have a good reason"

y/n" ok what your reason"

Conner" we got into a fight with our dads again"

y/n " oh dear"

John" hey it not our fault it their they keep on babying us and not letting us go on missions alone"

y/n " what about the last mission with them"

Conner" we were task to help people get to safety and save cats from trees"

y/n" that is something I think" you had started making dinner for you and the boys as they told you what happened.

y/n" your dad care about you and love you... and they trust you to make your own life decisions"

Jason " they why don't they like any of you boyfriends... and they always seem to keep on a close on them and you"

y/n" because I know no matter what boyfriends I have will be approved by your fathers, and they will try their best to not kill them mostly Bruce"

Damien" how have you gotten used to it"

y/n" Because they have been overprotective of them since I been five and they will never stop, and they will always be proactive of you boys"

Conner " they always get mad at us if we seek out and go on mission with out them knowing"

Y/n " boys"

John " what we thought it was a great idea"

Y/n " nit with you father when I thought it was cool to seek out they would lecture me right after, and not let me leave the house for many weeks"

Dick" really"

Y/n " yes but soon enough they will forgive me and move on from the subject"

Damien " are you sure"

Y/n " why don't you ask them they have been standing on the balcony along enough, to hear everything" soon your nephews look at your balcony door , and soon enough your brothers come walking into your living room.

Y/n " hello you two"

Superman " who could you tell"

Y/n " you learn over the years when your brothers are spying" the guys spoke with their fathers yo were happy to see they all talk it out and forgive each other.