Mother reader - all your sons

You have six son's and they are just like their fathers, and let's say the manor was never quiet it was also crazy and loud at times. You soon had gotten home and and walked halfway down the hallway you run into your youngest sons, Damien and John and when they see you they find right behind you.

Y/n "what going on"

Damien" they are after us mom and we didn't do anything"

Y/n " who is chasing you two....." just then you saw your oldest sons and they looked very mad, and you soon see their hair is a different color.

Dick" mom they placed hair dye into our shower gel"

Y/n " ..... boys"

Damien " they started it they ducked tape out thing to the floor"

John" and placed dye into our tooth pastes"

Tim" that for hitting us with baby powered"

Y/n " silence all of you... now tell me how these whole prank war started in the first place"

Conner" they started it"

John " no we didn't you all did"

Jason " are you sure shortie"

Y/n " I swear I hate these prank wars you all have because then, one of them back fires on someone"

Boys" yes mom"

Y/n " now boys give you brother back the things, they did to bring their hair color back to normal... and you young mans help take the duck tape off your baby brothers things"

Boys" yes mom"

Y/n " if you guys are going to have more prank wars please don't go overboard"

Boys " yes mom we are sorry"

Y/n " it okay and is there anymore prank around the house that I should or your fathers should know of"

Tim " no we just have been prancing each other"

Y/n " ok good if you all need me I will be in the library studying"

Dick " yes mom"

Y/n " good" you open the door to the library and you pushed up open the door and that when water and flour lands on you. You turned around fast and lol at your sons who have shocked looks on their faces, you soon look a see you are carved in water and flour.

Clark" see boys that what happens when you have a prank war... you all have been beaten by your father in ....oh hey honey"you see Clark and Bruce standing there it seems like they were trying to teach your, sons a lesson but it didn't work and it got you.

Y/n " I'm going to take a nice long bath okay and I don't want to her any laughing from anyone"

Bruce " we are....."

Y/n " hush you both of sleeping on the couches tonight"

Clark" sure and we will stay a bit longer if you want to"

Y/n " oh you will be my dear husbands" you walked away mad leaving your husband downstairs in he hallway with your sons.