wife reader- an ex of yours shows up and try to talk with you

You and the boys are hanging out in the mall because you are buying them some new suits for them and their fathers, to wear for some pictures for bruce magazine interviews. 

Jonathan" come can we wear the suits we wore for the holiday pictures" 

Y/n" no because you grew since then young man and you all need a new suit" 

Damien" what why dads here" 

y/n" because unlike you two your father escaped this moring leave you both, to fall on the sword for them" 

Jonathan" lucky" 

y/n" hey if we get done here soon we can go to any store you boys want" 

Damien" okay" 

????" y/n is that you" you knew that voice it was your good for nothing, cheating ex-boyfriend Eddie you turn around to see him standing there. 

y/n" oh hey Eddie what going on with you" 

Eddie" nothing much but I have heard you got yourself a rich husband and another one who writes papers about superheroes" 

y/n" yeah I do why do you care anyway" 

Eddie" well I feel bad for them being married to a pig like you" 

y/n" Eddie leave me alone walk out of her with your respect" 

Eddie" No I want the whole world to know that y/n kent-Wayne is a big fat ugly cow" Just then someone threw something that Eddie you turned to see your son Johnathan and Damien standing there. 

Johnathan" leave our mother alone" 

Eddie" mother you had kids with them" 

y/n" yes I did" 

Damien" I think she asked you to leave sir now leave or else" 

Eddie" what are you going to do little rich mama boy" 

Damien" going to teach you how to respect ladies you fool" 

Eddie" why you stupid..." Eddie was about to punch Damien and that when someone stopped him, it was Bruce and Clark was with him and they both looked pissed. 

Bruce" oh you must be our wife jerk of an ex-boyfriend, I can call you may things but there are kids around here so no" 

Eddie"let me go you are hurting me" 

Bruce" should have thought before you decide to attack my wife and kids" 

Clark" He will let go of you if you leave here now and never speak to our wife and kids again" 

Eddie" fine I will leave" bruce let got of Eddie's hand and he soon leaves the store fast.

Clark" the boys called us and we came right away... so do you have anymore ex we have to worry about" 

y/n" not that I know of" 

Bruce" oh so we have more jerks to worry about that used to date you" 

y/n" yeah 

Bruce" well I hope they like see us because they are not getting you back at all"

y/n" that good to know" 

Bruce" now let's get home before one of your other ex-boyfriends shows up" soon all of you leave the shop without buying anything because both Clark and Bruce were too angry by the way your ex treated you. To them, you were their whole world and mean everything to them and they, hated when other mad fun of you because of your body shape.